Thread: Smooth Pancakes' Navy Midshipmen Dynasty

• Facebook
  • Display

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Yeah, I figured that they took out the ability to turn them off because I haven't been able to find a way to turn them off either. It's been so long since I've played an NCAA dynasty where I got fired, I'm not sure what's going to happen in the game when your coach gets fired. Hopefully it lets you continue with a new coach or something. Pretty sure, in '07 or '08 when it happened to me (cupcake team that failed to win more than 3 games in 3 straight seasons) that I was pretty much stuck with starting over and not being able to continue the dynasty at all. Hopefully that doesn't happen here as well.
    Hmm, sounds like I might need to do some testing. Since I have a separate roster file saved with my edited Navy roster, and since I won't be even trying Maryland until tomorrow after today's whooping by Texas, I think I might fire up a simulation dynasty just to see what will happen a year or two in when my coach is finally canned. That's really got me wondering now how the game goes about it. I'm the same as you, it's been so long since I've actually be fired (or playing with the option to be fired turned on) that I have no clue how it goes about it this year.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post

I need to speed that dynasty up some. It's going to be really tough once I lose my two good WRs cause they have bailed my ass out so many times in games this season.
    At least you have two good receivers. I never thought I'd be so heavily looking forward to actually having the game dump walk-ons onto my roster.
    Last edited by SmoothPancakes; 07-21-2010 at 12:08 PM.