Thread: 2K Ends Support for College Hoops 2K8

• Facebook
  • Display

2K Ends Support for College Hoops 2K8

Tragic that the greatest college basketball game ever has lost its online support. Basically, there are now ZERO legitimate college hoops games now available on the market.

http://kotaku.com/5963133/college-ba...to-video-games

You have to admit that was one hell of a run though. 4-5 years of online support, I think that's pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by oweb26 View Post
    You have to admit that was one hell of a run though. 4-5 years of online support, I think that's pretty good.
    Yeah I wouldn't have a problem with it but for the fact that there are now ZERO college hoops games with online support. It's sad and honestly I don't think we will have a "major" college hoops game ever again. 2K has shown no interest in bringing College Hoops back. Hell I'd be PUMPED if they just ported NBA 2K and had all of the teams with editable rosters and 2K8's Legacy Mode.

It's amazing they had the servers up for that long. I never got into the college basketball games. I have always been a 2K/NBA LIVE player.

Even though I haven't played since late 2010....

It still bugs me to see 2KSports with their name on a college basketball tournament. My most played game of all-timessss.

This was a great franchise. Unfortunately, I didn't get into it until 2k8, but I'm glad I did. I haven't played in a couple of years, but this one still gets played if I get the itch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

I only got into NCAA BASKETBALL in 2009 with NCAA 10 and then 2k8 after the fact. I love both games and would love to see a comeback. It's a lot of fun once you figure out the controls.