Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: College Football 2012 Week 13

• Facebook
  • Display
    uploadfromtaptalk1353806425122.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

i'm looking forward to monte kiffin retiring this offseason. nd is just shredding us

wittek is gonna be a stud these next 3 years
    Last edited by baseballplyrmvp; 11-24-2012 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    If NCAA football were the Masters, we'd have a green jacket!
    12 under par!
    0 and motherfucking 12!
    Suck it, bitches!

Well, I will say, that at least is impressive. Going undefeated isn't exactly a cakewalk, and going winless isn't either. To go through 12 games and either just not compete or have all the breaks bounce the way of the other teams in the close games to actually make it to 0-12 is impressive.

On a separate note, fuck. SMU beat Tulsa.

well that was fucking terrible playcalling in the redzone.

Well, I just became an Alabama fan for the next month and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Well, I just became an Alabama fan for the next month and a half.
    i'll take georgia

Great game from the Trojans.

Go Irish!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Never thought I would do this, but:

Quote Originally Posted by HWill View Post
    Never thought I would do this, but:
    You and me both. I have been hardcore hating on the SEC for years now, but in this case, the SEC is the lesser of two evils for me.

this was such a disappointing cfb season.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    You and me both. I have been hardcore hating on the SEC for years now, but in this case, the SEC is the lesser of two evils for me.
    I hate Notre Dame as much, if not more, than most people (1988 Fiesta Bowl championship loss), but at least they won every game. I don't care how cupcake your schedule is (Notre Dame's is pretty fuckin' weak but probably no more than most other teams that go undefeated in a season), going undefeated is hard and Notre Dame deserves their chance to win it all. SEC gets there because of past accomplishments. Their conference is the epitome of what's wrong with the BCS system and I hate their elitist fuckin' fans with every fiber of my being. Having even one SEC team in the MNC game is a travesty to football because they play some of the most boring god damn football on the planet (and, no I don't enjoy shootouts, but when teams score 14 points because their god damn offenses are so inept they can't even do shit, I want to shoot myself in the face for wasting the time I just wasted watch their boring asses).

If Georgia gets into the MNC game, I'm going to puke. They played one of the weakest schedules in the country (if you ignore the SEC "strength" biased bullshit) and if they beat Alabama, they're into the MNC game.

God damn I can't wait for the 4 team playoff. At least then we would have teams that have semi-earned their right to be there.

So, if Alabama/Florida/Georgia are not the second best team, who is? Who should really play Notre Dame? Oregon is the only team I could see being as good as those 3 and when they played a team that was playing SEC like defense (Stanford), it didn't go well. It may be bias but what conference would you take their top 6, put against the SEC's top 6 and say, that non SEC-conference would beat the SEC top 6 in head-to-head games?
    Last edited by souljahbill; 11-25-2012 at 04:54 AM.

Well, I will say, that at least is impressive. Going undefeated isn't exactly a cakewalk, and going winless isn't either. To go through 12 games and either just not compete or have all the breaks bounce the way of the other teams in the close games to actually make it to 0-12 is impressive.

On a separate note, fuck. SMU beat Tulsa.
    We were totally non-competitive.

The only good thing about this season, should be a 1-star school and one of the worst rated teams in the country in NCAA '14. They should be SBCOL worthy next year and I can actually use them in a worst-to-first dynasty.

Ellis Johnson was our DC at South Carolina before he took the Southern Miss job. I have no idea souljahbill what Southern Miss saw in him. He has a losing record as a head coach plus he's got some age on him. In four years while at Gardner-Webb and The Citadel, he went 12-22, never registering a winning season. I would just cut my losses and buy out his contract.
    Last edited by NatureBoy; 11-25-2012 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NatureBoy View Post
    Ellis Johnson was our DC at South Carolina before he took the Southern Miss job. I have no idea souljahbill what Southern Miss saw in him. He has a losing record as a head coach plus he's got some age on him. In four years while at Gardner-Webb and The Citadel, he went 12-22, never registering a winning season. I would just cut my losses and buy out his contract.
    Yeah, not sure what they saw in him either. I don't know if he was that great or not as DC at South Carolina (must have been good enough to get hired as Southern Miss head coach), but record as DC can only be considered to an extent. So either they just chose to ignore his crappy records previously as head coach or they put WAY too much stock into his record as DC at South Carolina.

Grapevine says it was politics. Larry Fedora, as good as he was a Southern Miss, apparently didn't mix well with some boosters so when he left, and it was between Johnson and Blake Anderson, they chose Johnson because Anderson was a Fedora guy. Don't know how true that is but that's the scuttlebutt.