• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    uploadfromtaptalk1352595782780.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

uploadfromtaptalk1352595823067.jpg

I might not be putting him #1, but today I'd put him at least top 3 and get his ass on a plane to New York. Manziel just put up 345 yards against Alabama, in Alabama. The Heisman goes to the "most outstanding" player. That may be the most "outstanding" performance I've seen this year, considering the opponent, site, etc, etc.

Thank you sir....first of all, all I can saw is WOW! I still don't think it's sunk in yet....WOW

I have no idea about this Heisman talk...first it's that he plays in a rinky-dink offense, he has too many turnovers, he hasn't played well in the big games, and finally it was, "Let's just see how he does against a REAL SEC team when he goes TO bama...."....well.....0 turnovers, ran AND passed great, went TO bama and walked out w/ the W. Maybe it's b/c he's a red-shirt freshman, maybe it's b/c Sumlin won't let Fresh and Soph speak to the media, I have NO IDEA what the excuses will be now, I'm sure they will come but to me he's all the hype and then some.

To keep hearing all summer, "You'll see how it is when you come to the SEC, your defense won't have a chance they're too small, your offense is a joke it will NEVER work in the SEC." Then after we lose to Florida and LSU by less than 10 each game (it's not like we were blown out) then beat other SEC teams the talk is, just wait...wait until you play bama....well we played them.

All I can say is, Gig 'Em Aggies and Happy Birthday to the USMC. Happy Veteran's day tomorrow, thank you to all that have served.

I'm still in SHOCK!

Gig 'Em AGGIES!

Gus' 99
    Semper fi Delta Company 1081

Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
    first it's that he plays in a rinky-dink offense, he has too many turnovers, he hasn't played well in the big games, and finally it was, "Let's just see how he does against a REAL SEC team when he goes TO bama...."
    Well, other than "rinky-dink" offense, all of those things were true before this week. Zero passing TDs versus Florida. Six INTs over the course of three games, including three against LSU (which, honestly, may be the performance that keeps him from winning the Heisman). But he was damn impressive today, against a defense that we all know what to expect a QB's performance should be (though between Metteberger and Maizel, I'm not quite so confident about Bama right now -- taking nothing from either of them for that though).
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Thank you, Gus!

Go Irish!

Something in the water in the coaching offices at Tech.

The video, skip to 40 seconds.

A really pathetic excuse for his actions in the post game.

“He was on the field, and I reached to grab him and pull him off,” Tuberville said after the game. “When I pulled, I missed his shirt and I grabbed his face mask, and his microphone ripped off his head. I was trying to get him off the field.”

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Something in the water in the coaching offices at Tech.

The video, skip to 40 seconds.

A really pathetic excuse for his actions in the post game.

“He was on the field, and I reached to grab him and pull him off,” Tuberville said after the game. “When I pulled, I missed his shirt and I grabbed his face mask, and his microphone ripped off his head. I was trying to get him off the field.”
    Not buying it. That was a slap, not a grab.

Grabbed his facemask? He wasn't even wearing a helmet... WTF?

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    I don't see what the issue is.

I don't really have an issue with what Tuberville did. He didn't actually hit him, and the assistant didn't move at all, so, if he had intended to, that's exactly what he would have done. I have more of an issue with the pathetic explanation. No reason to blatantly lie like that.

I don't really have an issue with what Tuberville did. He didn't actually hit him, and the assistant didn't move at all, so, if he had intended to, that's exactly what he would have done. I have more of an issue with the pathetic explanation. No reason to blatantly lie like that.
    My thoughts exactly. If anything, Tuberville was grabbing the headset off the guy's head so he could chew his ass out in both ears. I have no problem with what Tuberville did, he didn't strike the guy himself, he grabbed at or swatted at the headset. It's the explanation/lie that is the issue for me.

dont have an issue with it ? it was a childish antic from a so called mature man. As it turns out, he's just another dumb ball coach with childish self control issues. Who then makes excuses like a spoiled kid LOL what a joke of an adult and a coach.

VT WR Marcus Davis put on a blocking clinic vs FSU:

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    VT WR Marcus Davis put on a blocking clinic vs FSU:

That is absolutely DISGUSTING to see. I'd be on his ass like white on rice if I was his coach. Simply PATHETIC.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    That is absolutely DISGUSTING to see. I'd be on his ass like white on rice if I was his coach. Simply PATHETIC.
    He will NEVER be a Pittsburgh Steeler.

did that actually happen or was that footage from ncaa13?

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    dont have an issue with it ? it was a childish antic from a so called mature man. As it turns out, he's just another dumb ball coach with childish self control issues.
    Plenty of people have self-control issues. I can live with that. I don't expect coaches to be perfect. I expect them to restrain from actually hitting people. If you do that, you're doing pretty well.