Page 54 of 65 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1281

Thread: The Walking Dead [TV] (May Contain Discussion of Aired Episodes, Enter at Own Risk)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    You're arguing with Eugene.
    Don't insult Eugene like that
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    So if no one would last how would you get new lead characters? Wouldn't they have to last to reach that point? Obviously, you didn't think it through.

What would be interesting about following people that fir in a few weeks as opposed to some that survive? Nothing.

#TheScriptIsDead
    you obviously aren't a bright adult at all. The survivors are the new leads each time obviously.How they right it would determine the front runner characters
    what would be interesting about it ? you are basically admitting you are just another drunk American dumb ass who needs to be spoon fed basic tv formula's or you cant handle it.

no wonder you cant see that pro sports is entertainment just like tv.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    You're arguing with Eugene.
    you are all dumb fucks with mullets compared to me. I'm witty, resourceful, I talk faster etc.

you are just a bunch of Tony Montana's to my Alejandro Sosa

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    you obviously aren't a bright adult at all. The survivors are the new leads each time obviously.How they right it would determine the front runner characters
    what would be interesting about it ? you are basically admitting you are just another drunk American dumb ass who needs to be spoon fed basic tv formula's or you cant handle it.

no wonder you cant see that pro sports is entertainment just like tv.
    I asked a legitimate question and your tiny brain can do no better than lame-brained sophomoric insults.

Well, asshole, roll over, spoon Mama, kiss her neck and ask her to go get you your medication. You are delusional if you think you are superior to anyone here. Being an ignorant, unemployed, cynical shit brain who pretends to be enlightened does not equal intelligence. Life must be quite unbearable when you can't enjoy anything and can only try to ruin it for everyone else.

You should either get faithful about talking your medication or consider ending your own misery. You are pathetic, ignorant and sad and your existence is full of failure, isolation and sorrow.

#TheScriptIsDead

you are all dumb fucks with mullets compared to me. I'm witty, resourceful, I talk faster etc.

Then what the fuck you still doing here fucktard?

I've seen (and probably have on my old cell phone) a selfie you took (you're wearing an Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions t-shirt) that was stolen from your photobucket (another display of your ineptitude).

In the picture, you have a badly dated feathered hairstyle, your teeth are horribly yellow and they look like they're running the no-huddle (not quite on the line of scrimmage, not quite in a traditional huddle).

For you to suggest that others here are beneath your hillbillyness (I don't care of you're from LA, inbreeding, bad teeth and bad hair are hillbilly traits) is laughable.

#TheScriptIsDead

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    I've seen (and probably have on my old cell phone) a selfie you took (you're wearing an Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions t-shirt) that was stolen from your photobucket (another display of your ineptitude).

In the picture, you have a badly dated feathered hairstyle, your teeth are horribly yellow and they look like they're running the no-huddle (not quite on the line of scrimmage, not quite in a traditional huddle).

For you to suggest that others here are beneath your hillbillyness (I don't care of you're from LA, inbreeding, bad teeth and bad hair are hillbilly traits) is laughable.

#TheScriptIsDead
    its hillbilly's who worry about spoilers on stupid tv shows. Not I

its hillbilly's who worry about spoilers on stupid tv shows. Not I
    Too lazy for a job, too lazy for punctuation, too lazy for proper capitalization. Lazy seems to sum up your life.

#TheScriptIsDead

Top 10 Walking Dead Kill Counts - https://us.beamly.com/tv-news/2015/0...n=walkertotals
    Last edited by JBHuskers; 04-06-2015 at 04:59 PM.
    The dude abides.

The finale was good but they have never been an issue for TWD IMO. It's getting from point A (first half of season) to B (second part of season; change in scenery) where they tend to get lost in the mud in a bit.

I bet I know someone who will die next season on the show.

Not an exact show spoiler, BTW. Cast member arrest.

Spoiler: show
    PEACHTREE CITY, Ga. - Police say they arrested one of the cast members from "The Walking Dead" for DUI, speeding and drug possession.

Seth K. Gilliam, 46, who plays Father Gabriel on the hit AMC show, was arrested by Peachtree City Police on Sunday. Documents obtained by FOX 5 Atlanta state that officers pulled him over after clocking him driving down Georgia Highway 74 doing over 100 miles per hour just after 2 a.m.

Police say he had a blood alcohol reading of .107. They also found marijuana in a cigarette pack in his car.

Jail records show Gilliam is being charged with speeding, reckless driving, DUI, and marijuana possession.

Typical Holy Man. Did he have any young boys with him?

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    I bet I know someone who will die next season on the show.

Not an exact show spoiler, BTW. Cast member arrest.

PEACHTREE CITY, Ga. - Police say they arrested one of the cast members from "The Walking Dead" for DUI, speeding and drug possession.

Seth K. Gilliam, 46, who plays Father Gabriel on the hit AMC show, was arrested by Peachtree City Police on Sunday. Documents obtained by FOX 5 Atlanta state that officers pulled him over after clocking him driving down Georgia Highway 74 doing over 100 miles per hour just after 2 a.m.

Police say he had a blood alcohol reading of .107. They also found marijuana in a cigarette pack in his car.

Jail records show Gilliam is being charged with speeding, reckless driving, DUI, and marijuana possession.
    Thoughts on actor-that sucks.
    Thoughts on character-KILL THAT FUCKER!

I think S6 filming starts soon, so maybe he found out his character is about to become zombie food leading to this bender.

Definitely the leader in the clubhouse for the first to go.
    The dude abides.

I've been waiting for that bastard to get picked off since they were back at the church.

#TheScriptIsDead

So how long can it go? Kirkman in an interview...

The idea behind the The Walking Dead I to stay with the character, in this case, Rick Grimes for as long as is humanly possible. I want The Walking Dead to be a chronicle of years of Rick’s life. We will NEVER wonder what happens to Rick next, we will see it. The Walking Dead will be the zombie movie that never ends.
    The dude abides.

As long as they keep facing new threats, maybe forced to relocate from time to time as new enemies attack their home sites (ala Governor), then yeah, they could keep going for a while. If the spinoff finds legs and turns into a multi-season show like the main show, even though they have said there is no plan for the two casts to meet, maybe years down the road they will run into each other as they go searching for supplies (even as large as Washington, by now it will be largely picked over for supplies, they'll have to keep going further and further out to scavenge. If it gets to the point they are going so far away for supplies, maybe they'll just up and move if they find a better location for home and protection. Do that log enough, the LA crowd does that long enough, and maybe they meet somewhere in the Midwest or Plains.

#TheScriptIsDead

That would definitely be cool. It's good to see that it is "probably" not going to go the standard 7 cable seasons. Obviously ratings dictate that, but season five was pretty damn solid and it's only growing:

The dude abides.