Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1281

Thread: The Walking Dead [TV] (May Contain Discussion of Aired Episodes, Enter at Own Risk)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    I'm still gong with this. Time to thin the group and dump fringe characters.

#TheScriptIsDead
    Yeah, they do need to take advantage of the season finale and kill at least 2 or 3 off. Getting a bit too crowded, especially now with likely a couple Alexandria residents becoming regulars on the show.

#TheScriptIsDead

I'm still gong with this. Time to thin the group and dump fringe characters.

#TheScriptIsDead
    Never call me out for quoting myself again...
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Never call me out for quoting myself again...
    When you quote yourself 2 minutes after the original post, you'll get what you deserve.

#TheScriptIsDead

LOL lame..surrounded and they get out easy peesy

can you get that ? ...lame lame lame

lame fairy tale ending

The dude abides.

The Walking Dead [TV] (May Contain Discussion of Aired Episodes, Enter at Own...

The show was pretty uneventful. Some tense moments with Daryl and Evan at the Wolves Den and Glenn being shot and left for dead. Ninja Morgan is pretty awesome to go along Samurai Michonne. Pete catching one to the head means Rick is getting some va-jay-jay next season. Carl might get some too so it's a good time to be a Grimes.

The entire second half of the season sucked, imo.

#TheScriptIsDead

Hell, I thought it was a very solid episode. Don't need a massacre to be eventful.

Some thoughts:

Spoiler: show

Since Morgan, Daryl, and Aaron were over 50 miles out and in Wolves territory, I didn't think they'd make it back this season and it'd be a cliffhanger. Obviously though what was left behind in Aaron's bag is what will alert The Wolves of Alexandria. I just thought they would have a rougher road back, not in time for Rick to bust a cap in Pete.

Norman said on Talking Dead that Daryl would have put a bullet in Nicholas' head, but can see why Glenn didn't. I think Glenn realized he got Nicholas to the "shit your pants" point and now Glenn can reform him. Nicholas knows that there is nothing he can do to best Glenn.

Rick's gonna get some. Gonna get some. Gonna get some...

I figured from vague descriptions about the comics that The Wolves were going to be uncivilized, and that seemed to be the same with the two guys attacking Morgan. That elaborate food truck trap they have though means they are very resourceful, more than I thought they'd would be.

I thought for sure Maggie was going to put a bullet in Gabriel, instead they're praying in the end. Will Maggie's compassion "fix" Sasha and Gabriel and snap them out of their shit?

The dude abides.

Hell, I thought it was a very solid episode. Don't need a massacre to be eventful.

Some thoughts:

Spoiler: show

Since Morgan, Daryl, and Aaron were over 50 miles out and in Wolves territory, I didn't think they'd make it back this season and it'd be a cliffhanger. Obviously though what was left behind in Aaron's bag is what will alert The Wolves of Alexandria. I just thought they would have a rougher road back, not in time for Rick to bust a cap in Pete.

Norman said on Talking Dead that Daryl would have put a bullet in Nicholas' head, but can see why Glenn didn't. I think Glenn realized he got Nicholas to the "shit your pants" point and now Glenn can reform him. Nicholas knows that there is nothing he can do to best Glenn.

Rick's gonna get some. Gonna get some. Gonna get some...

I figured from vague descriptions about the comics that The Wolves were going to be uncivilized, and that seemed to be the same with the two guys attacking Morgan. That elaborate food truck trap they have though means they are very resourceful, more than I thought they'd would be.

I thought for sure Maggie was going to put a bullet in Gabriel, instead they're praying in the end. Will Maggie's compassion "fix" Sasha and Gabriel and snap them out of their shit?

who needs a massacre ? this is just typical formula tv.
    It would be ground breaking if they actually had new leads every 3 or 4 weeks as a more realistic idea of the circumstances.

occasionally someone lasts 2 months worth of episodes and challenge is figuring out who will.

its just dumb that a guy gets shot in the shoulder and disappears on flat ground and then spends all day in a forrest romp finally ambushing the other guy after his short Asian ass somehow escapes 3 zombies on top of him.

..and again Ricks face is a mess LOL.

there is some reality..Sasha vs Gabriel,black on black crime

This is from Pete himself

The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    who needs a massacre ? this is just typical formula tv.
    It would be ground breaking if they actually had new leads every 3 or 4 weeks as a more realistic idea of the circumstances.

occasionally someone lasts 2 months worth of episodes and challenge is figuring out who will.

its just dumb that a guy gets shot in the shoulder and disappears on flat ground and then spends all day in a forrest romp finally ambushing the other guy after his short Asian ass somehow escapes 3 zombies on top of him.

..and again Ricks face is a mess LOL.

there is some reality..Sasha vs Gabriel,black on black crime

How, precisely, would new leads every 3 or 4 weeks be "a more realistic idea of the circumstances."

Also, you are racist.

#TheScriptIsDead

How, precisely, would new leads every 3 or 4 weeks be "a more realistic idea of the circumstances."

Also, you are racist.

#TheScriptIsDead
    I hope he's in the LA edition as the 1st victim

Also, you are racist.

#TheScriptIsDead
    If this zombie thing were reality, no one would last 3 years and survive without medical attention or constantly getting out of tight situations etc. Every time some drama happens in this show, everything is fine in the next scene without knowing how they got out of it.

...if zombies go towards sound, someone should start building large pits with big speakers LOL

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    I hope he's in the LA edition as the 1st victim
    gee whizzers buddy,thanks LOL

This is clearly the quote of the night....

From Abe: “There is a vast ocean of shit that you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit and then some.”
    The dude abides.

This is clearly the quote of the night....

From Abe: “There is a vast ocean of shit that you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit and then some.”
    I was texting a friend of mine throughout the show and we both texted each other that right after he said it. Abe has all the good lines. #Motherdick

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    If this zombie thing were reality, no one would last 3 years and survive without medical attention or constantly getting out of tight situations etc. Every time some drama happens in this show, everything is fine in the next scene without knowing how they got out of it.

...if zombies go towards sound, someone should start building large pits with big speakers LOL
    So if no one would last how would you get new lead characters? Wouldn't they have to last to reach that point? Obviously, you didn't think it through.

What would be interesting about following people that fir in a few weeks as opposed to some that survive? Nothing.

#TheScriptIsDead

So if no one would last how would you get new lead characters? Wouldn't they have to last to reach that point? Obviously, you didn't think it through.

What would be interesting about following people that fir in a few weeks as opposed to some that survive? Nothing.

#TheScriptIsDead
    You're arguing with Eugene.