Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead [TV] (May Contain Discussion of Aired Episodes, Enter at Own Risk)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    Spoiler: show
    That was pretty interesting. It was almost like they were following the helicopter, like it was emitting something to draw them in. If it doesn't I'm not sure the migration of the walkers really made sense. I was really wondering how they were going to explain all the walkers coming on them, since there has been a ton of noise on the farm with the gun practice and the mow down of the barn walkers. Love how Rick is turning and the way his character is going.

Also, screw Lori. She basically told Rick to kill Shane a couple of episodes ago and now she's all disgusted with him. Rick even said Shane came at him and drew him out into the woods. And Daryl confirmed that Shane killed Randall.

Totally agree about the helicopter.

Here's a really good IMO article of the show so far. How season 2 has been somewhat of a disappointment but how the finale really brought it back.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mauree...b_1359765.html
    I completely disagree with season two being a disappointment.

That was pretty interesting. It was almost like they were following the helicopter, like it was emitting something to draw them in. If it doesn't I'm not sure the migration of the walkers really made sense. I was really wondering how they were going to explain all the walkers coming on them, since there has been a ton of noise on the farm with the gun practice and the mow down of the barn walkers.

Love how Rick is turning and the way his character is going.

Also, screw Lori. She basically told Rick to kill Shane a couple of episodes ago and now she's all disgusted with him. Rick even said Shane came at him and drew him out into the woods. And Daryl confirmed that Shane killed Randall.

The walkers follow sound, so I figure that the beginning of last night's episode was some time ago, it was done to explain how so many got towards the highway, then through the woods, and eventually to the farm. In addition to all the gunfire and such, there were a lot of cattle around the farm too that probably drew in the walkers. So it was just a matter of time before a herd of them moved in.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post

The walkers follow sound, so I figure that the beginning of last night's episode was some time ago, it was done to explain how so many got towards the highway, then through the woods, and eventually to the farm. In addition to all the gunfire and such, there were a lot of cattle around the farm too that probably drew in the walkers. So it was just a matter of time before a herd of them moved in.

I didn't get that at all from the beginning. I do agree that it was some time ago, but it looked to me like they were following the chopper. Then they were all going somewhere through the woods when they heard the gunfire from Shane and turned towards the farm.

What we've seen in the past is mostly they mill around, like in the city. The only other time we've really seen a herd of them was on the highway when Sophia ran away

I completely disagree with season two being a disappointment.
    Compared to Season 1 I would say it was. There were a lot of good parts to Season 2, but too much of nothing and internal drama IMO. Especially the first half of season 2 when they were looking for Sophia.

Looks like this is a good way to get started in the comics.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Walking-De...2180960&sr=8-1

Goes from #1-#48, and there are currently 94 issues.

This baby has almost 1100 pages!

I didn't get that at all from the beginning. I do agree that it was some time ago, but it looked to me like they were following the chopper. Then they were all going somewhere through the woods when they heard the gunfire from Shane and turned towards the farm.

What we've seen in the past is mostly they mill around, like in the city. The only other time we've really seen a herd of them was on the highway when Sophia ran away
    I'd say it was from shortly after Rick left Atlanta since that was his horse that they were buffeting on

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    I'd say it was from shortly after Rick left Atlanta since that was his horse that they were buffeting on
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    And the fact that Rick saw the same helicopter

Agreed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Here's the lowdown on the casting for Michonne - http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/03/18/th...honne-spoiler/

For those reading the comics, about what issue takes you to the end of season two? I still think I'm going to hold off until the series ends, but I might change my mind.

And here is EW.com's TV recap, I always love reading it after the episodes play. I kept the finale on the DVR. I'm definitely going to watch it again.

http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/walking...-finale-recap/

"This isn't a democracy anymore." badass line.
    Last edited by JBHuskers; 03-19-2012 at 02:35 PM.

I have a terrible feeling that this Michonne (or whatever) character is going to take the series into a horribly ***, fantastical super hero direction. The 5 seconds that she was in the finale were the queerest thing I have seen in TWD.

Please don't turn this into the Fantastic Four.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    I have a terrible feeling that this Michonne (or whatever) character is going to take the series into a horribly ***, fantastical super hero direction. The 5 seconds that she was in the finale were the queerest thing I have seen in TWD.

Please don't turn this into the Fantastic Four.

In the comics, she's the most popular character with the fans.

When the hell did start watching TWD?

In the comics, she's the most popular character with the fans.
    Is that supposed to settle my fears? The fact that those people think that way makes me more nervous.

When the hell did start watching TWD?
    Pretty much from the beginning. Just haven't seen the need to come in here and write 5 paragraphs of speculation after each episode.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Pretty much from the beginning. Just haven't seen the need to come in here and write 5 paragraphs of speculation after each episode.

That's the best part

That's the best part
    To each, their own.