Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead [TV] (May Contain Discussion of Aired Episodes, Enter at Own Risk)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Dammit, I go to EW.com and they've got three stories on TWD shocker from last night. Ugh I hate not being able to watch it the night of LOL

I've never done this before but I decided to jump forward and read the full episode spoilers for the season finale of TWD. If you want to read them for yourself, I've linked them in the spoiler section below.

Spoiler: show
    Sounds like it should be a good way to end the season.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/walking-dead-episode-213-beside-dying_4582.html

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    I've never done this before but I decided to jump forward and read the full episode spoilers for the season finale of TWD. If you want to read them for yourself, I've linked them in the spoiler section below.

Sounds like it should be a good way to end the season.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/walking-dead-episode-213-beside-dying_4582.html
    Oh man...... I'm going to have to read that

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    Oh man...... I'm going to have to read that
    Lol way to dangle the carrot G..Fk I may have to read it as well.

I am going to stay strong.

I am going to stay strong.
    This is more appropriate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...yHNAU8T4#t=57s

I am not going to wait til I get back into town....I'm going to watch it right after work before I leave tonight.

Damn you G! Why you gotta go and screw with us like that? I really, really want to look at it sooooooo bad, but after seeing the bad ass preview for next week, I want to watch it with no prior knowledge. Fuuuuuuuuck.

Things to do when I get home.

1) Unlock door.
    2) Turn on TV & Surround Sound
    3) Cue up Walking Dead on DVR

I'm going to do this IMMEDIATELY when I get home this is driving me crazy, but only a little more than an hour to go.

Things to do when I get home.

1) Unlock door.
    2) Turn on TV & Surround Sound
    3) Cue up Walking Dead on DVR

I'm going to do this IMMEDIATELY when I get home this is driving me crazy, but only a little more than an hour to go.

You're not going to open or close the door first? What do you do, walk through the door? Sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post

You're not going to open or close the door first? What do you do, walk through the door? Sweet!
    Yeah I'm going to unlock the door before doing a HULK SMASH!!!!11111 through the door. That's how bad I want to watch this.

Yeah I'm going to unlock the door before doing a HULK SMASH!!!!11111 through the door. That's how bad I want to watch this.

From last night's TWD though not really spoilery...

The best damn opening to a TV episode ever. I still fucking crack up at Andrea whooping ass with a pitchfork, especially that first kill when she shoves it up from the bottom of the head.

That was a great opening to the show. Gonna make it hard for choosing a zombie kill of the week.

More from last night:

Thought it was easy to see coming, I didn't think that Shane would get off'd by Rick in SEASON TWO. I figured this would drag out a little longer, and flare up every once in a while, and then maybe it FINALLY comes to a head in season four or something like that. I didn't expect it to happen so soon.

Whoever said that the CDC guy told Rick that the walker disease is airborne to the dead, that very well could be right because I'm guessing he did a lot of researching before he off'd himself. The whole zombie cutscenes in the end were badass, and just when I didn't think another was coming, another one came scaring the shit out of me great timing by the director there.

I'm very curious to hear what Daryl and Glen have to say when they meet up with the others back at the house. After killing Randall I know the murdering of Shane really won't hold much consequence with the rest of the house....but in the end of that episode.

That was a FUCKING AWESOME scene that was set up for the walkers coming HARD towards the farm. So did Shane and Carl's gunshots draw all those walkers?

I am guessing that the two children that barely are on the show, T-Dog, and maybe someone else major; whether it's Herschel (going down with the ship so to speak) or Carol that gets killed in the finale....but god damn I can't wait to see it.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    That was a great opening to the show. Gonna make it hard for choosing a zombie kill of the week.

More from last night:

Thought it was easy to see coming, I didn't think that Shane would get off'd by Rick in SEASON TWO. I figured this would drag out a little longer, and flare up every once in a while, and then maybe it FINALLY comes to a head in season four or something like that. I didn't expect it to happen so soon.

Whoever said that the CDC guy told Rick that the walker disease is airborne to the dead, that very well could be right because I'm guessing he did a lot of researching before he off'd himself. The whole zombie cutscenes in the end were badass, and just when I didn't think another was coming, another one came scaring the shit out of me great timing by the director there.

I'm very curious to hear what Daryl and Glen have to say when they meet up with the others back at the house. After killing Randall I know the murdering of Shane really won't hold much consequence with the rest of the house....but in the end of that episode.

That was a FUCKING AWESOME scene that was set up for the walkers coming HARD towards the farm. So did Shane and Carl's gunshots draw all those walkers?

I am guessing that the two children that barely are on the show, T-Dog, and maybe someone else major; whether it's Herschel (going down with the ship so to speak) or Carol that gets killed in the finale....but god damn I can't wait to see it.
    It was definitely better than the last three or four episodes have been. The setup of Rick thinking that Carl was pulling the gun on him instead of protecting him was VERY good. That is the type of character development I've REALLY been looking for from this show. Shane obviously finally lost his mind and it's all Lori's fault. That last talk to from her along with the talk to Carl showed him that they were more than willing to be his family again if something happened to Rick and it just made Shane snap. This was the best episode of the show since a few in the first season.

It was definitely the gunshots but it was also the setup earlier of them all talking about how they needed to get everyone inside because the cattle are going to start drawing more and more of the walkers their direction because food is starting to run short in the more densely populated areas.

I completely agree with the zombie flashes. That stuff was AWESOME.

As for the CDC guy, I'm not sure. Maybe it actually was what he told Rick, but I don't think it was. I don't think it was anything that profound. Hopefully they do something with that soon, but I'm starting to think that they aren't.

I read the spoilers for the next episode and I'm not entirely sure what I think about it yet. My interest is definitely higher for it than it has been since the end of season 1 though.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    From last night's TWD though not really spoilery...

That's awesome. I didn't even pick up on it when I watched it but it definitely mimics Office Space . Especially the last part with Shane kind of backing up and then landing that final blow.

TWD:
    Not sure if this is spoiler or not so I tagged it anyway just in case.
    So is the consensus that it's airborne and pretty much everyone is affected but it doesn't actually turn you until you die? Unless of course you die from a head shot or brain damage or something.
    Seems like the only thing it could be and if they try to sell me on something else I'm not sure I could buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Kernzy View Post
    TWD:
    Not sure if this is spoiler or not so I tagged it anyway just in case.
    So is the consensus that it's airborne and pretty much everyone is affected but it doesn't actually turn you until you die? Unless of course you die from a head shot or brain damage or something.
    Seems like the only thing it could be and if they try to sell me on something else I'm not sure I could buy it.
    The only other thing that I'm thinking is it could be passed through blood. Shane has obviously had zombie blood on him and was stabbed with a knife that had been used to kill zombies. Daryl had shoved a knife into Randalls leg and who knows what knife they were using when he first hurt it.

This might explain why the two guys at the bar that were shot didn't come back as zombies while they were having the shoot out since Shane regenerated really quickly and so did Randall.

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    The only other thing that I'm thinking is it could be passed through blood. Shane has obviously had zombie blood on him and was stabbed with a knife that had been used to kill zombies. Daryl had shoved a knife into Randalls leg and who knows what knife they were using when he first hurt it.

This might explain why the two guys at the bar that were shot didn't come back as zombies while they were having the shoot out since Shane regenerated really quickly and so did Randall.
    Yeah good call, I suppose that is feasible as well. We shall see but I hope they at least talk about this next week and bring this subject up in the show because they have to be wondering now.