Thread: TGT 360 OD: Year 2 - Week 3

• Facebook
  • Display

TGT 360 OD: Year 2 - Week 3

We have advanced. No user games. baseballplyr and Kernzy have byes.

Aim to advance on Thursday night if not sooner.

screw this game... i am up by 21 points my defense holds at the end of the game, fails to upload... i play again up by 3 in the 2nd quarter, call and audible and my entire game freezes... play it again... another upload fail... PLAY AGAIN... and i am up by 7 with 54 seconds left, i sim each play to see what happens... the CPU bailed itself out with 2 4th down penalties to get 2 extra sets of downs... such crap especially after being so frustrated with the having to play this game so many times...

i will be taking whatever HC job comes along first thing... just so i can finally control both sides of the ball... i have a loaded team in Tulsa, but just frustrating to have one hand tied behind my back so that the CPU can just pick and choose when it "wants" or "needs" a penalty on my defense...

Quote Originally Posted by xGRIDIRONxGURUx View Post
    screw this game... i am up by 21 points my defense holds at the end of the game, fails to upload... i play again up by 3 in the 2nd quarter, call and audible and my entire game freezes... play it again... another upload fail... PLAY AGAIN... and i am up by 7 with 54 seconds left, i sim each play to see what happens... the CPU bailed itself out with 2 4th down penalties to get 2 extra sets of downs... such crap especially after being so frustrated with the having to play this game so many times...

i will be taking whatever HC job comes along first thing... just so i can finally control both sides of the ball... i have a loaded team in Tulsa, but just frustrating to have one hand tied behind my back so that the CPU can just pick and choose when it "wants" or "needs" a penalty on my defense...
    lol i feel your pain dude. there have been too many times that my stupid defense calls an all out blitz on like 3rd and 18 against a 5 wide formation.

Guys, I'm sorry to have to do this but I must step away from the OD. Just too busy with other things in life right now and soon other games such as AC3 will consume what little time I have for gaming.
    Thanks for the experience guys and for letting an old coach mode guy play with all you thumb jockeys, take care all.

i guess this OD is dead in the water? really had big hopes for this OD... i had fun while here... thanks JB and everybody...

My 360 has a freezing issue now. From what I can gather, it appears I didn't use enough thermal glue when fixing the RROD issue. I'm aiming to fix it sometime this week. In the meantime, I will do recruiting on the web and let games be simmed. I'll post here once I get up and running again.

Quote Originally Posted by xGRIDIRONxGURUx View Post
    i guess this OD is dead in the water? really had big hopes for this OD... i had fun while here... thanks JB and everybody...
    no. jb forgot to post that we've advanced to week 4.