Thread: Has anyone told EA or has EA mentioned fixing 11-game schedules?

• Facebook
  • Display

Has anyone told EA or has EA mentioned fixing 11-game schedules?

Broken scheduling where conferences other than your own are playing 11 games rather than 12. This happens during both Dynasty and Road to Glory. I've been in CUSA and saw the Big 10 and SEC schedule 11 games in future years of dynasty. Now im in the SEC in RTG and see the Big 10 and ACC both scheduling 11 games.

I've pretty much excepted the fact that EA will never fix scheduling to the T. Either the home/away will be broken and you end up playing the same team 3 times or more in a row on the road or at home. They will schedule games out of order, or not schedule enough games. Conference scheduling has never been right on Next Gen. I've accepted that they do not care to fix it as I have mentioned it to them numerous times on numerous sites.

Until the entire nations schedules are editable, both conference and non-conference, so you can fix it yourself. It will never work. That should be a big feature in future years. Where you can create and/or edit schedules for every team in the country. You could set up big neutral games in future years of dynasty between ranked teams. Its so retarded under the current setup that I think the Michigan/Alabama game in year one of dynasty isnt even played at a neutral site like its supposed to be. Maybe one day....

so you can fix it yourself. That should be a big feature in future years.
    I thought people hated it when EA added something that we used to have and called it a "new" or "big" feature.

It seems apparent to me that part of the problem is that CPU teams don't reschedule OOC games when the player makes a custom schedule. But I think that just exacerbates an already existing problem, because I've seen reports of it happening when people haven't changed their schedules at all. I wonder if there's any circumstances where an odd number of teams have 11 games because, well, that would be extremely odd.
    Last edited by JeffHCross; 09-30-2012 at 12:12 PM.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud