Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: College Football Uniform Talk

• Facebook
  • Display
    no....

yes

What is the "no" for Ram? Are you saying that breast cancer awareness month isn't important? Really???

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    What is the "no" for Ram? Are you saying that breast cancer awareness month isn't important? Really???
    It's Ram. He hates women. Now a young Asian Boy awareness month, that would be a resounding, "YES!"

College Football Uniform Talk

I don't think he likes how the pink was incorporated into the uniform. In this one instance, I have to agree. That pink Pitt looks bad on that gold helmet.
    Last edited by souljahbill; 10-31-2015 at 10:35 PM.

Lol its purely about the uniform. Leave your tree hugging sensitive views out if it.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    Lol its purely about the uniform. Leave your tree hugging sensitive views out if it.
    Just so I'm clear, the problem you have with the uni is that the colour pink doesn't go with the helmet colour scheme. Well I guess Pitt should consult with you. It was silly of them to raise awareness for one of the leading causes of cancer related deaths in the world! But hey I guess it's the tree hugging sensitive person in me that cares about things like that. Honestly Ram, pretty much everyone on this site makes fun of you and I look the other way and don't really get involved. Your conspiracy theories; your obsession with socks; designing shoes and naming them based on people on this site; your photoshopping of yourself in a washroom stall at a football game, taking potshots at women and eqaulity, etc. Now you can add this to the list... critquing football jerseys that raise awareness for one of the most deadly cancers there is all because you don't like the colour pink. Honestly, I'm speechless. Conversation over.

colour colour colour

Just so I'm clear, the problem you have with the uni is that the colour pink doesn't go with the helmet colour scheme. Well I guess Pitt should consult with you. It was silly of them to raise awareness for one of the leading causes of cancer related deaths in the world! But hey I guess it's the tree hugging sensitive person in me that cares about things like that. Honestly Ram, pretty much everyone on this site makes fun of you and I look the other way and don't really get involved. Your conspiracy theories; your obsession with socks; designing shoes and naming them based on people on this site; your photoshopping of yourself in a washroom stall at a football game, taking potshots at women and eqaulity, etc. Now you can add this to the list... critquing football jerseys that raise awareness for one of the most deadly cancers there is all because you don't like the colour pink. Honestly, I'm speechless. Conversation over.
    That was lengthy but entertaining !

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Don't be *** Sparky,don't be ***

This is how you present a uniform change. Actually they are just the throwbacks for the ND game but it is pretty badass.

yes that was cool!

Holy shitballs I've got a hard on!

"The first look at the " Navy Fleet jerseys and hand painted helmets designed by Under Armour Football for the 116th Army-Navy Game presented by USAA."

The 7 hand painted helmets pay homage to the historic ships that make up the US Navy Fleet.
    Spoiler: show

The uniform font replicates the design and font used on US Navy ships.

The rally cry "Damn the Torpedoes!" is featured on the uniform and gloves as a nod to Admiral Farragut's historic Naval victory at the Battle of Mobile Bay in 1864.

The battleship gray color is featured on the cleats, socks, base layer sleeves and jersey shoulders.

The base layer features the overhead sketch of the seven Naval ships featured on the hand-painted helmets.

Quarterback Helmet Design: Aircraft Carrier - The QB of the Naval Fleet, the aircraft carrier is the ultimate decision maker; the "quick strike" weapon of the Naval fleet.

Running Back Helmet Design: Littoral Combat Ship - Like running backs, these fast and nimble ships can navigate through both shallow and deep waters.

Wide Receiver Helmet Design: Submarine - Predominantly used as blockers, wide receivers play a key role in driving the Navy rush attack, taking on stealth-like persona as they blend into the rhythm of the offense, but bring significant fire power when called upon; just like the Navy submarine.

Linemen Helmet Design: Amphibious Assault Ships - Just as a lineman's job is to create a hole for a running back or linebacker, these ships are utilized to establish the "beach head" that enables the invading force to gain access and ultimately accomplish their objective.

Linebacker Helmet Design: Cruiser - Provides anti-air defense and packs the biggest punch of the Naval surface ships; representative of the linebackers of the Navy football team.

Defensive Back Helmet Design: Destroyer - Known for significant fire power, speed and anti-missile defense; as are Navy's defensive backs.

Special Teams Helmet Design: Minesweeper - Much like the specific task of the Navy special teams, this small ship has a unique mission of identifying and eliminating mines.

Very creative and not an eyesore. Love the different ships per position.

That is taking things to a whole new level. I look forward to seeing these in action.

I too can't wait to see these in action. I agree that this is taking things to a whole new level and it is a good level that stays good looking and doesn't cross the line into cheesy or eyesores like some teams uniforms have in recent years. They look damn good, they still look great being worn by a team like Navy

Duke going 1960's throwback helmets for their bowl game.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Duke going 1960's throwback helmets for their bowl game.

I like

The dude abides.

Let the games begin. 2016 collection of new uniforms that are completely unnecessary!

Okie St, what say you?

Videos galore to showcase this years garb.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/03/okla...%28For+The+Win

Thumbs down on the Big Aggie on the helmet. The OSU is so much better.

I give it a 7 out of 100. Deducted 50 points for being Oklahoma State. Deducted 10 points for using Dez Bryant.