Page 20 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Events

• Facebook
  • Display
    Random guy walking in the background during a live news report, referencing a burning building in the background - "Yeah, that's what you get. You keep killing black people, that's what you get".

Wow. One black kid gets shot by a white cop, and businesses get burned down because " that's what we get ". Black people get killed every single day around the nation in never ending black and black crime, and not a single shit is given.

Way to embarrass this entire country Ferguson and St. Louis, and make us look like a bunch of uncivilized rabid jackasses to the entire rest of the world. Thank you. Sincerely.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I #TrustTheScript

Let me try this again.

Using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S5 for shats & gaggles.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Better start getting the guns ready to defend against looters. Aim center mass.
    First 2 are center mass. 3rd is cranium.

I #TrustTheScript

Prosecutor a Democrat

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...at_819853.html

I wondered why they were just using the "biased"/"close to the cops" argument instead of just saying "those damn racist republicans". Now I know.

Ferguson Witnesss Told Investigators That Michael Brown Charged Cop "Like a Football Player. Head Down"

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...-wilson-897043

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Let me try this again.

Using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S5 for shats & gaggles.

That picture is fake lmao. Looks nothing like him

Yep, those are the REAL victims of all this, not these wannabe fuckoffs who want to use the circumstances to go loot liquor and steal and burn shit. Hope the police track every one of those fucks down and slaps them up the ass with felonies.

The small convenience store owner after his store was looted last night

Quote Originally Posted by dhook27 View Post
    That picture is fake lmao. Looks nothing like him
    Dhook finally gets one right, these two winners in the picture are just accused of killing their 77 year old grandmother.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Way to embarrass this entire country Ferguson and St. Louis, and make us look like a bunch of uncivilized rabid jackasses to the entire rest of the world. Thank you. Sincerely.
    There's plenty of embarrassment on both sides of this, and the potshots taken from the rest of the country aren't helping. The Internet (and commentary in workplaces, and the media, and, and, and, and) is doing just fine at making Americans look like uncivilized jackasses.

EDIT: Sorry, Smooth. I don't mean to make this personal. But calling the place I call home an embarrassment, when the vast majority of the city has nothing to do with what's going on (except being bystanders, I suppose), was the proverbial straw.
    Last edited by JeffHCross; 11-25-2014 at 09:40 AM.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    There's plenty of embarrassment on both sides of this, and the potshots taken from the rest of the country aren't helping. The Internet (and commentary in workplaces, and the media, and, and, and, and) is doing just fine at making Americans look like uncivilized jackasses.
    Wow, I have no words. Speechless for once in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post

EDIT: Sorry, Smooth. I don't mean to make this personal. But calling the place I call home an embarrassment, when the vast majority of the city has nothing to do with what's going on (except being bystanders, I suppose), was the proverbial straw.
    Commentary = riots in uncivilized jackassery.

this whole thing is so sad but your blue glasses really shined there.

I said nothing about them being equivalent. And thinking I did suggests you're wearing a pair of glasses yourself.

EDIT: But yes, it's sad. Every. Single. Part. of this entire mess has been sad, at the best. And, (pardon the pun) sadly, I think it's only going to get worse for this city.
    Last edited by JeffHCross; 11-25-2014 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Didn't the Browns hire the same attorney that Trayvon Martin's family retained? Is that whom you are talking about?

I would think it'd be more beneficial to hire a local lawyer who is familiar with judges and officials in the area versus someone from halfway across the country.
    Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    I think its a different guy (but of the same mold). The guy can barely get across a complete sentence - most of which are not in proper English and he has not demonstrated to me any understanding of the law. Its like people go to a special section in the yellow pages for race baiting lawyer that graduated from some barely accredited school and has a J.D.
    I don't know who was being shown last night, but the guy currently on local TV here (Ben Crump) with the label "Brown family attorney" is the same one that represented Martin's family.

And this is why trying to reason with the protesters and Pro-Brown people is a waste of time. Watching this family press conference, comments by the family attorney Benjamin Crump. My comments in italics and underlined.

He says the process is broken. According to him, the process should be indicted.

In other words, it doesn't matter what the evidence says, fuck it all, lets just indict the motherfucker right away and if that doesn't happen, lets trash the entire system until we get what we want.

"He should be indicted because of, the continuous systematic results that is yielded by this process."

So he should be indicted just to be made an example of to try and correct past failures by the process? I'm pretty sure that's illegal and unconstitutional.

The process is a failure because "they didn't do a good enough job cross-examining the killer of an unarmed person" during the four hours that Wilson was allowed to testify to the grand jury.

So far he has said "the killer of an unarmed person" at least three or four times. Sure remembering to keep that rhetoric front and center.

Where was his credibility ever challenged? By comparing his story with that of the witness statements, which, GASP, largely backed up and validated his story!

Apparently in this attorney's world, 6'4", 226 pounds and 6'6", 292 pounds is equal and there was no way Brown could have hit him with such force as to knock him unconcious.

This process is objected to "because all across America, young people of color are being killed by police officers and local prosecutors put together this (air quotes) "very unbiased grand jury" (/air quotes) and it continues to yield the same results".

So because the grand jury system, in cities and states from every corner of the country give similar results in cases (usually involving a criminal black person being killed by a white cop), because they don't blindly indict the cop and strap him up to old sparky, the process should just be completely thrown out?

The first LOGICAL thing he has said thus far, lets equip every police officer with body cameras so that there is full transparency and no doubt and these fucking rioters can piss off in the future. Finally ONE logical fucking thing said thus far after over 10 minutes.

Apparently attorney Anthony Gray says the only reason there wasn't an indictment is because the prosecutor intentionally presented evidence in a manner that wouldn't secure an indictment. Riiight.

And considering the low standards needed for indictment in a county grand jury, I hope they don't expect much from a federal investigation and grand jury, that have MUCH MUCH higher standards for indicting someone.

He hopes that investigators in still ongoing investigations to continue to do what they have to do and they'll hold out hope that subsequent investigations (does that mean they intend to demand new investigations as many times as it takes to find someone in the nation who will blindly indict Wilson?) will produce a result that reflects the way that evidence is presented (so they want someone who will intentionally present it in a negative light in regards to Wilson and a positive light in regards to Brown.

They want a presentation of evidence that is fair and impartial (read: Pro-Brown/Anti-Wilson) and THEN they'll let the chips fall where they may. Which means they will continue raising hell and shouting "burn this bitch down" every time they don't get the results they want.
    Last edited by SmoothPancakes; 11-25-2014 at 12:05 PM.

Want to know the true irony of this? The shop keeper who had those cigars stolen by Brown had his place destroyed and no one is reporting on this.

I wonder when the media will start reporting this story.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...e-fight-487123

The family of an innocent angel.

So, when can we expect charges or a grand jury investigation on inciting violence and inciting riots? I can't imagine any other reasoning or expectation for shouting "burn this bitch down".

And Jesus Christ man, pull your fucking pants up! You're a goddamn adult!

Well, those poor innocent "protesters" certainly don't seem to sad about Michael Brown. Not that they got their liquor now. We's gonna go home and get drunk! For free!