This is like the 5th time in the past 2 days I wanted to post something here, but it wouldn't really fit the category of any of the threads already here, so I just didn't post it. Well, enough of that. Not only am I killing the potential for my post count to rise( ), but I can't get what I want to say off my chest.

SO...this thread is for random talk.

Personally, I'm a little baffled at myself. I absolutely can NOT blow anyone out. I'm currently on a 5 game winning streak, and every single one of those came down to the wire. I have no fingernails left, I have no gum left, so I really can't handle these stressful games.

Just like my last game. I was using Oregon and on my first drive, went right down the field and was inside the 15. I called a passing play, waited..waited..waited..and no one got open, so I tucked it and took it with the QB. I was at about the 3, saw a defender coming, and dove...FUMBLE. The guy picks it up in the endzone and gets a touchback. I personally thought it was a touchdown, but the refs did not.

I did not score a touchdown the rest of the game until 2 minutes left in the game. I eventually won 10-9 as he went down the field, scored, and almost got the 2 point conversion. I've done that like 5 times already this year. I light someone up on the first drive or two, and then I die for the rest of the game until I need to pull it out of my ass, which I usually find a way to do.

I really do think a lot of it has to do with the playbook I'm using. If my run game isn't working, then I quickly begin to suck.