Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TGT PS3 NCAA 13 OD - 2013: Week 1

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by HANDSWARD View Post
    Pitt starts off the year with a solid win in Cal, 21-7. Back and forth game with a lot of punts and no turnovers. Both running games were held in check but Pitt's passing game was able to make enough plays in the end.

Good game Dukie, I think it came down to my team being better than yours. My O-Line is beast (4 Seniors and a Junior) so I was able to keep my QB clean and have time to find an open guy.

After a low-scoring first half, the visiting Pitt Panthers pulled away from the California Golden Bears 21-7. After a scoreless first quarter, Pitt opened the scoring on a 19-yard TD pass to Ronald Jones, converting on third-and-long, although their kicker missed the extra point. Cal responded two plays later, as QB Allan Bridgford hit true freshman tight end Trey Bridges on a post pattern, and Bridges eluded the safety en route to a 71-yard TD. Cal took a narrow 7-6 lead into halftime. Pitt took control of the game in the third quarter, scoring on a long opening drive, and converting several third downs and a fourth down. After Pitt's defense forced another punt, Jones hauled in another scoring pass, taking advantage of a blown coverage, to extend the lead to fourteen. Although Cal moved the ball into the red zone in the waning minutes of the game, Bridgford was sacked on 3rd-and-10, and his fourth-down pass fell incomplete, effectively icing the game for Pitt.

Very good game, Handsward. Maybe we'll have a rematch after your O-line graduates...

Fixed
    Last edited by psusnoop; 09-10-2012 at 08:04 PM.

UCLA beat Nevada 38-15 in a strong balanced game - only to have the system hard freeze before going to the end game cutscenes. I will replay it tomorrow, so the advance date is extended until then.

I ended up replaying my game this evening. UCLA jumps out to a 17-0 lead and hangs on for a 24-21 victory.

Marlowe vs. Escobar remains. There are no posts from either of you in this thread. Has there been any communication or plan to play your match-up?

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    I ended up replaying my game this evening. UCLA jumps out to a 17-0 lead and hangs on for a 24-21 victory.

Marlowe vs. Escobar remains. There are no posts from either of you in this thread. Has there been any communication or plan to play your match-up?
    Yea we were planning on playing tonight but the servers aren't working. Will keep trying.

Good game Deuce, I really couldn't get anything sustained last night. Well played.

Ya, I think your players partied too hard Friday night. I counted at least 3 drops for first downs and my Rb's would trip and fall and gain 5 yards. My guys played way above their ratings.

Marlowe-Escobar: Are you guys playing tonight? If I don't hear anything, I will plan on advancing in the morning. (I'm not on my console to check, so perhaps you are playing now.)

Sorry cdj, meant to post last night but I was dead tired and little tipsy.

Rutgers holds on for the win against Tulsa. I don't remember the score but it was fairly close. Had Escobar had a few more seconds he probably would've scored and we wouldve gone into OT. I'm sure I would've lost it at that point

Escobar great game as usual!