Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Iron Dragon's PS3 Roster Updates

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by fsuprime View Post
    did you get my msg about Dejoshua johnson etc... just double checking
    Yes. Working on that now.

Also holy crap at this thread doubling in views in under 24 hours. :eek:

My friend had sent it too me on Pitt, but I could have made the mistake on that. My Bad

Uva

WR Kris Burd Uva should be no higher than a 80, Not 85 like game
    OT Matt Mihalik should be no higher than a 74
    LOLB Tucker Windle should be a 72, Not 78
    MLB Steve Greer should be a 82-83, Not 88
    WR Jared Green should be 73, Not 78
    RG BJ Cabbell should be 78-79, not 83

Mich-

Shouldn't Forcier and Robinson have the same rating around 82-83?
    WR Hemingway should be around a 82
    DE Roh should be around 84-85

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by theauthor View Post
    I'm using your roster update and loving it. I have a couple missing players that you might want to add.

1. You stated taking Jeremiah Masoli off of Oregon, but he is now playing for Kansas State as a WR and should be added there with the stats he was listed under with Oregon.

2. Texas is missing their starting TE, Barrett Mathews. He is a sophmore and said to have good hands, if that helps your progress at all.

3. Texas is also missing TE DJ Grant, who is competing to be either 2nd or 3rd string. He is said to have the best hands of the group, but he just recently converted to TE so is lacking in some of the blocking fundaments.

That's all I noticed, everything else looks fantastic. If I catch anything else as I log more time I'll let you know. I might try to get a solid rundown of the Big 12 conference and post it up here for you if I get the time. Thanks again for all the work you put into the roster so far, and feel free to PM me if you need any more information.

Update: After a closer look, Barrett Mathews is on the roster for Texas, only he's listed as a backup FB instead of a starting TE, So I just switched him over on mine and adjusted his attributes to be an 86 overall above Greg Smith at 85 overall.

Ohio St

Should Tyler Moeller be around a 81-82?
    RB Dan Herron around a 88-89?

I'm not doing rating changes unless players were snubbed or vastly overrated (like someone who has never started and is #3 on the depth chart in real life but is a 95 in game) etc.

Also Roh is an 83, his position was wrong by EA, and is a LB in real life, not a DE.

For the Forcier/Robinson situation, whoever the starter is will be 83 OVR and the backup will be an 82. Neither of these guys seem to play to the level of an 86 OVR would.

For your Ohio State suggestions, I don't know why I'd drop Herron if he and Saine will split carries, maybe I'll do a 93-93 OVR split for them, probably not. Tyler Moeller could arguably be better than Johnson in the ratings - I don't know why he'd drop.
    Last edited by Iron Dragon; 07-20-2010 at 10:28 PM.

Well these UVA guys:

Uva

WR Kris Burd Uva should be no higher than a 80, Not 85 like game
    OT Matt Mihalik should be no higher than a 74
    LOLB Tucker Windle should be a 72, Not 78
    MLB Steve Greer should be a 82-83, Not 88
    WR Jared Green should be 73, Not 78
    RG BJ Cabbell should be 78-79, not 83

They all fit that mold.. Very overrated

Tyler Moeller. Has he ever played S? Didn't he move from LB?

I'd still like to stay off most rating changes until the season starts. I'll still research these guys and I'll see what I'll do.

Works for me! Thank you anyhow

Quote Originally Posted by Grafton19 View Post
    Tyler Moeller. Has he ever played S? Didn't he move from LB?
    He plays a hybrid LB/S position depending on the defensive style. EA has him at S, but Ohio State lists him as a LB and a Safety. Jermale Hines did the same thing.

CB Dre Kirkpatrick - Yes, he's a 5 star, but he's never had a significant role, yet he's the best CB on the game? No way. Prince Amukamara is only a 91 and many say he's the best prospect on the board for next April. Patrick Peterson is the best CB in the SEC and he's below Kirkpatrick.

DE Luther Davis- Has never started and is the #4 DE on the game? Has underachieve greatly in his career. Could have a good season, but has yet to do much of anything.

DT Josh Chapman- Was overshadowed by Cody, really good, but I don't know how he is #2DT. Not enough experience to give him that high a rating.

LOLB Jerrell Harris- Couldn't beat out Cory Reamer the last two years (an undrafted overachiever) and has yet to get a grasp of the defensive scheme. Should start, but single best SLB in game?

ROLB Courtney Upshaw- Solid started, but talent doesn't really stand out in any way.

For a defense that lost 8/9 of it's starters last year, they have the #1RDE, #4LDE, #2DT, #1LOLB, #1MLB, #2ROLB, #1CB, #1FS, & #1SS. This is insane. The guys from North Carolina should get this kind of respect, if any. Would my edits be at least considered by the community? If so, I'll do post and do them.

CB Dre Kirkpatrick - Yes, he's a 5 star, but he's never had a significant role, yet he's the best CB on the game? No way. Prince Amukamara is only a 91 and many say he's the best prospect on the board for next April. Patrick Peterson is the best CB in the SEC and he's below Kirkpatrick.

DE Luther Davis- Has never started and is the #4 DE on the game? Has underachieve greatly in his career. Could have a good season, but has yet to do much of anything.

DT Josh Chapman- Was overshadowed by Cody, really good, but I don't know how he is #2DT. Not enough experience to give him that high a rating.

LOLB Jerrell Harris- Couldn't beat out Cory Reamer the last two years (an undrafted overachiever) and has yet to get a grasp of the defensive scheme. Should start, but single best SLB in game?

ROLB Courtney Upshaw- Solid started, but talent doesn't really stand out in any way.

For a defense that lost 8/9 of it's starters last year, they have the #1RDE, #4LDE, #2DT, #1LOLB, #1MLB, #2ROLB, #1CB, #1FS, & #1SS. This is insane. The guys from North Carolina should get this kind of respect, if any. Would my edits be at least considered by the community? If so, I'll do post and do them.
    All of these guys got dropped in the ratings a long time ago.. this is what you call too high with no experience. 1.02, I think, I got all of these guys..

Bama all around the board was rated too high, but you did a great job with them!

Bama all around the board was rated too high, but you did a great job with them!
    much agreed A+ all around the board is ridiculous especially when a good percentage of their defense hasn't even started before.. bama is way too overrated .. the cb from nebraska is too low as is a couple guys from UNC's D so i agree with grafton

btw did you get my Pitt edit suggestions Dragon?
    Last edited by foxdawg2000; 07-21-2010 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by foxdawg2000 View Post
    much agreed A+ all around the board is ridiculous especially when a good percentage of their defense hasn't even started before.. bama is way too overrated .. the cb from nebraska is too low as is a couple guys from UNC's D so i agree with grafton

btw did you get my Pitt edit suggestions Dragon?
    Yeah, I started on them but didn't finish them, will do so later today.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Dragon View Post
    Yeah, I started on them but didn't finish them, will do so later today.
    Oh ok cool I appreciate that sir

Some suggestions for NC State. Some number changes require changes at other positions. These are all based on what I've found on various sites.

QB #17 Tyler Brosius -> Change to #12
    HB #25 Mustafa Greene -> Change to #33, 6'0 200
    FB #37 Complete Change -> #44 Logan Winkles FR 6'0 240, 65 Ovr (Spd 78, Agi 82, Acc 82, all others same) Thomaston, GA
    WR #13 Owen spencer -> Spd 92, best deep threat on team (Adjust Cth to 85 to compensate for Ovr change)
    WR #88 Tony Creecy -> Change to #26 (not sure if he will be WR or HB)
    TE #87 Mario Carter -> Change to #83 Anthony Talbert RS FR 6'4 246, 67 Ovr, Cincinati, OH
    LT #70 Jake Vermiglio - Ovr to 82 from 79, has started games all 4 years
    LE #92 David Akinnyi - Change to #97
    LE #93 No idea who this is supposed to be -> #96 Sylvester Crawford RS FR, Ovr is about right, Charlotte, NC
    DT #95 Thomas Teal -> Change to #59
    CB #20 CJ Wilson -> Spd to 89 from 91
    CB #39 Gary Grant -> Change to #22
    CB #22 Complete Change -> #14 Jarvis Byrd SO, 5'11 180, Spd 89 from Pahokee, FL (number in use by QB, change to anything but 17 or 18, both retired)
    FS #40 David Amerson -> Change to #1 and CB
    FS #26 Dean Haynes -> Change to #29 (in use by CB, not sure what to do here)
    SS #12 Everett Proctor -> Change number to 19
    P #32 Chris Ward (no longer on team) -> Change to #38 Jeff Ruiz RS SR, 6-2 185 (Chula Vista, CA), same ratings

Quote Originally Posted by packfan4ever View Post
    Some suggestions for NC State. Some number changes require changes at other positions. These are all based on what I've found on various sites.

QB #17 Tyler Brosius -> Change to #12
    HB #25 Mustafa Greene -> Change to #33, 6'0 200
    FB #37 Complete Change -> #44 Logan Winkles FR 6'0 240, 65 Ovr (Spd 78, Agi 82, Acc 82, all others same) Thomaston, GA
    WR #13 Owen spencer -> Spd 92, best deep threat on team (Adjust Cth to 85 to compensate for Ovr change)
    WR #88 Tony Creecy -> Change to #26 (not sure if he will be WR or HB)
    TE #87 Mario Carter -> Change to #83 Anthony Talbert RS FR 6'4 246, 67 Ovr, Cincinati, OH
    LT #70 Jake Vermiglio - Ovr to 82 from 79, has started games all 4 years
    LE #92 David Akinnyi - Change to #97
    LE #93 No idea who this is supposed to be -> #96 Sylvester Crawford RS FR, Ovr is about right, Charlotte, NC
    DT #95 Thomas Teal -> Change to #59
    CB #20 CJ Wilson -> Spd to 89 from 91
    CB #39 Gary Grant -> Change to #22
    CB #22 Complete Change -> #14 Jarvis Byrd SO, 5'11 180, Spd 89 from Pahokee, FL (number in use by QB, change to anything but 17 or 18, both retired)
    FS #40 David Amerson -> Change to #1 and CB
    FS #26 Dean Haynes -> Change to #29 (in use by CB, not sure what to do here)
    SS #12 Everett Proctor -> Change number to 19
    P #32 Chris Ward (no longer on team) -> Change to #38 Jeff Ruiz RS SR, 6-2 185 (Chula Vista, CA), same ratings
    Thanks, will work on these tonight.