Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Iron Dragon's PS3 Roster Updates

• Facebook
  • Display
    More Late 2010 Class Commitments

JUCO runner Mike Hayes bared by South Florida, picks Houston
    Houston has added a Class of 2010 running back in Mike Hayes, a 5-foot-9, 190-pound prospect from East Bernard, Texas/Blinn CC, Texas, for this upcoming season.

FIU gains former Mississippi State signee Paul Crawford
    Florida International has added 6-foot-8, 230-pound defensive end Paul Crawford of Hebron (Lewisville, Texas) to its 2010 recruiting class.

Golden Panthers gain defensive help with Jason Fitch
    Jason Fitch, a 6-foot-3, 270-pound defensive lineman from Star Spencer (Oklahoma City, Okla.)/Kilgore CC, Texas, has made a Class of 2010 decision for Florida International.

Caylin Hauptmann bulks up Florida International's O-Line
    A 6-foot-4, 315-pound offensive lineman, Caylin Hauptmann of College of the Canyons, Calif., has picked Florida International for the Class of 2010.

Top receiver Paul Richardson picks Buffs after being cut by UCLA
    Three-star wide receiver Paul Richardson of Serra (Gardena, Calif.), who was released by the Bruins, has joined Colorado's Class of 2010.

Linebacker Taniela Maka signs to play for the UNLV Rebels
    Head coach Bobby Hauck and UNLV have added linebacker Taniela Maka of Jordan (Long Beach, Calif.) for the Class of 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by foxdawg2000 View Post
    i think you have some names confused on Pitt because Fields doesn't show up on any depth chart I've seen and Kolby gray former qb is now a FS..
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafton19 View Post
    My friend had sent it too me on Pitt, but I could have made the mistake on that. My Bad
    I wrote that for last year's game on another forum:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...04-post55.html

Just a note, you don't need to add me to your friends list for my rosters. You need to just type my name into the roster share 'IronDragonU'.

For some reason, I had 8 friend requests come in over night.

Also v1.2 fixes everything that has been suggested along with transfers, adding players.

Finally, in response - I'm not sure what the comment was about saying "i don't care about the little schools", I guess you've missed all the changes I've made to them?
    Last edited by Iron Dragon; 08-11-2010 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Dragon View Post
    Just a note, you don't need to add me to your friends list for my rosters. You need to just type my name into the roster share 'IronDragonU'.

For some reason, I had 8 friend requests come in over night.

Also v1.2 fixes everything that has been suggested along with transfers, adding players.

Finally, in response - I'm not sure what the comment was about saying "i don't care about the little schools", I guess you've missed all the changes I've made to them?
    will you be posting all the changes/transfers like previous versions? Would like to see what was done, see if I can send you more info on latest moves. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GoAztecs View Post
    will you be posting all the changes/transfers like previous versions? Would like to see what was done, see if I can send you more info on latest moves. Thanks
    They can be viewed on the first page, so far, I've done everything to USC and San Diego State to my best ability along with a couple fixes to Tulsa.

They can be viewed on the first page, so far, I've done everything to USC and San Diego State to my best ability along with a couple fixes to Tulsa.
    glad to hear, I want to start my SDSU dynasty soon. But will wait till your version is up

I dont know if you have made any changes to ECU, but there are multiple position changes and players to be added. If need I will provide changes when the depth chart comes out in a couple of weeks. Right now, it is just to hard to tell who is going to be starting.

thanks, great work btw

By the way, I've updated how I got Masoli as a 89 - his ratings are all the same EXCEPT for his awareness which I moved to 70.

Also the new roster set is planned to drop at 11:59pm either Saturday (the 14th) or Sunday (the 15th - planned release date).. one month after 1.0 dropped.
    Last edited by Iron Dragon; 08-11-2010 at 07:09 PM.

This update will include following updates which I know people have been calling for:

Michigan's Denard Robinson and Tate Forcier's OVR will be the same.
    Kansas State gets Bryce Brown - but he won't be on the depth chart, he's not on K-State yet but he is dying to go there and should be there by next year (season two of dynasty), he said he'd pay his own way and be a walk-on and not part of the Tennessee team.
    Masoli's on Ole Miss.
    Alot of players who have been dismissed (Fortson, Collier, etc.), and continuing adding in missing players.

Basically everything I've done before.

WOW, Georgia was a mess, never seen so many position changes that needed to be made on defense..

Stanford's depth chart with Marecic are correct, he's a starting FB and #2 LB from what I read at this point.

Stanford's depth chart with Marecic are correct, he's a starting FB and #2 LB from what I read at this point.
    A few changes I noticed....I can post more when I double check the roster tomorrow.

UCF....Jeffery Godfrey (FR QB) should be dark skin. Johnathan Davis is a SO, EA put him as a JR.

ULL Rajin Cajuns...QB Blaine Gautier(SO) is dark skinned too. I know you really don't do rating changes, but his speed and acc should be at least in the 70's--he's the fastest QB on team. Well, besides Brad McGuire (which is sorta another change b/c he's going to be a hybird FB/QB)

Oh and I'm sure you heard, but JT Turner is no longer on the Michigan roster.
    Also, thanks for editing Robert Partridge's ratings. I'm a former Massillon tiger (not player though), so gotta root for the Tiger alumni.

Changes cont'd

Akron: Alex Allen (6'0 210 RS(SR) this is his 6th year), should replace Erik Howard, the FR RB. Howard never enrolled, and Allen will be the starter this year, so he should be a 72-74 at least/

Former Michigan St DT and starter Oren Wilson has been added to the team. He's on MSU's roster as an 80, a senior, but he won't be eligible til 2011.
    Ladrach should be the starting TE.

Just a few changes for Akron. I can do whatever else on my own since I don't think Akron isn't a top priority for most who use your roster. Thanks again for the rosters!

Here's my newest overhaul.. Duke Ihenacho of SJSU, not sure how he slipped through the cracks so far, but EA has him as a white freshman in the game when in fact he's a senior and dark in real life, and he's on the Thorpe watch list with a 72 OVR rating and is #4 for safeties on NFLDraftScout (CBS), he was on the Thorpe watch list last year, as well.

He jumps to a 85. A two time All-WAC player of the year, probably headed for three-time.
    Last edited by Iron Dragon; 08-13-2010 at 04:54 PM.

I'm 15 minutes early but 1.2 is LIVE.

is there going to be a follow up version? notice players missing like Josh Shirley on Washington and a few others. Or is this the final version?

This isn't the final version, I'll probably continue into the season, HOWEVER, I will be re-releasing becuase I had some changes written down to do, and I forgot about it.

1.21 will be released tonight or tomorrow.

Alabama's Rb #34 Jeramie Griffen is not longer on the team

you can change he to

#25 Cory Grant 5'9" 186

#45 Jalston Folwer is a MLB not FB

#81 Kendall Kelly is now #26 and at Saftey he can be replaced with #7 kenny Bell
    #61 Anthony Steen is listed as a Center he is a Guard
    #76 DJ Fluker is listed as 2nd team and is a starter.

#22 Dequan Menzie is #24
    #18 Rod Woodson is no longer on the team. He can be changed to Blake Sims #18 QB
    #23 robby Green cannot play this season (must sit out per NCAA)
    btw great work on the Roster!!! and Thanks for the work you do.
    Last edited by Coachdenz; 08-18-2010 at 02:55 PM.

do you have a time on the new update?