Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Recruiting 2013 Season

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Player Offers Pos Description

TE?
    OL?
    Who knows where this guy ends up playing. He doesn't have the weight to play OL but we're unsure about his other abilities in order to play TE. He was mostly a player to throw time at... since he's a 4-star, he's got to fit in somewhere, right?
    I was recruiting him too hard because I really wanted to see where he fits in. I hope I remember to ask you where he is at during position changes Sunday night.

Also I have no clue either where he fits in.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Player Offers Pos Description

TE?
    OL?
    Who knows where this guy ends up playing. He doesn't have the weight to play OL but we're unsure about his other abilities in order to play TE. He was mostly a player to throw time at... since he's a 4-star, he's got to fit in somewhere, right?
    Here is a little more information on him, I had him targeted as a blocking tight end.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneback View Post
    Here is a little more information on him, I had him targeted as a blocking tight end.
    Yeah, I had him pegged as a blocking TE as well but with that speed, it would be hard to find him much playing time there. I was hoping he'd have really high blocking ability but since he's a 69OVR, I don't know how much chance he'll have to contribute before he's a SR.

adds 4 recruits who have been 100% scouted so far....

Coach Shirlee has been struggling to find WRs due to playing style so he has loaded up on TEs....Mason is a guy who can split out wide in some formations giving the Tigers 3 very good TEs on the field at the same time. Arthur also has the ability to be an H-back/fullback in some formations with his ability to make guys miss. QB Sheldon Young will definitely have some huge targets in the next upcoming years.

Another quality offensive lineman for the Tigers....priority #1 for Coach Shirlee is to continue beefing up the offensive and defensive line. Price's explosiveness should definitely help the LSU running game.

See Matt Price....Bryant will slide over to guard or center to take advantage of his superior athleticism for an offensive lineman.

Joseph Sowell is a nice prospect. His route-running ability is 2nd to none on campus in Baton Rouge....he's gives great effort in run blocking....once he participates in the Papa LoneStar BSF offseason program for a few years....watch out for Mr. Sowell in a 3-4 years.