Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Right Wing "Propaganda" Thread

• Facebook
  • Display

Right Wing "Propaganda" Thread

Figured with the election comin' up we TGT right wingers could post all of our right wing "propoganda" to share/enjoy. All you Commies GTFO of this thread!

I'll start with something pretty funny that came out today from the RNC:

I've been debating about whether or not to start a "serious" politics thread for months.

This might be a better concept
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Serious politics? Does that exist?

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Serious politics? Does that exist?
    It is for me every time I pay my quarterly taxes

Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
    It is for me every time I pay my quarterly taxes
    Well-played.

Can't wait until election is over. Getting a little fed up with the Obama-lovers and then the manifesto-types taking Obama-hate too far on the other side. I think Obama is a joke, don't get me wrong, but it isn't like all the other politicians aren't fucking things up as well. The petty, childish behavior (looking at you Harry Reid) is disgusting.

(Right wing tendencies with some liberterian mixed in, as both parties are crooks as of late......take all our damn money we earn and just sending it different places....and then you got the joke of the IRS getting duped out of billions while good citizens dutifully pay our taxes.)

I've never been very political and tended to stay away because it just disappointment, but alas, the past few years as I've gotten older have been utter sadness at many things and directions those fakes are selling us.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinWolv View Post
    The petty, childish behavior (looking at you Harry Reid) is disgusting.
    I could come up with a lengthy list for that just from my two home states (Virginia, Ohio) alone. It's ridiculous -- on both sides. I'm still waiting for a politician that actually makes me want to vote for them, rather than just against the other guy.

About the 2016 movie about Obama

yes, I know its biased Fox news, so what? The movie speaks for itself anyway.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/...id-this-movie/

I don’t remember anyone in the mainstream press questioning Michael Moore about his motives (he wore them on his sleeve) or where the funding came from (deep pockets of those sharing his ideology). No questions asked….

The American way has always been to present ideas and new opinions, then through reason, logic, debate and even personalities, continue to expose as many points of view as possible. It makes the country a better one and stronger one for all of us.

“2016 – Obama’s America” presents a picture of an America changed through the passion of one man and his determination to turn America into ‘just another country.’ The movie should be required viewing by all Americans. Then you can do your own homework and make up your own mind.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/...#ixzz23rdw2EzX

What's a right winger?

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    What's a right winger?
    A football position

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    What's a right winger?
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=right+winger+urban+dictionary

click 3rd link down

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    I could come up with a lengthy list for that just from my two home states (Virginia, Ohio) alone. It's ridiculous -- on both sides. I'm still waiting for a politician that actually makes me want to vote for them, rather than just against the other guy.
    that'll never happen. with the media today being so incredibly biased towards certain parties, you'll always one media outlet trashing the other party's candidate.

the only thing that could come close to voting for one guy instead of against the other, were if you lived in the boonies, didnt have any kind of internet, radio, tv, or newspaper, and just stumbled upon a tv that was showing the live debates between 2 candidates.....

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    that'll never happen. with the media today being so incredibly biased towards certain parties, you'll always one media outlet trashing the other party's candidate.
    Eh, I ignore that. Living in the greater DC area, you kinda have to. The majority of the political media that I watch is Daily Show, who just trashes whoever is being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    the only thing that could come close to voting for one guy instead of against the other, were if you lived in the boonies, didnt have any kind of internet, radio, tv, or newspaper, and just stumbled upon a tv that was showing the live debates between 2 candidates.....
    Well, the debates is the primary thing I use to vote.

The main problem, for me, is that no politicians are inspirational anymore. It's just "I'm better than X because ...". Honestly Gary Johnson is the only candidate that has moved my "give a fuck" meter at all. And I just wish others would. Too many are moving my "I just don't like you" meter instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin32 View Post
    A football position
    hockey

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    hockey
    I was being sarcastic.

Above...no one knew that I was being sarcastic/funny?

Wanted to get a joke in before it turned into bash President this, bash that lol

The main problem, for me, is that no politicians are inspirational anymore. It's just "I'm better than X because ...". Honestly Gary Johnson is the only candidate that has moved my "give a fuck" meter at all. And I just wish others would. Too many are moving my "I just don't like you" meter instead.
    Exactly. And like you said earlier, it is who to tolerate more rather than a vote for a leader who places the country and the people's direction above his own/his party's own. They are puppets these days.
    I still hate O$U though.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinWolv View Post
    Exactly. And like you said earlier, it is who to tolerate more rather than a vote for a leader who places the country and the people's direction above his own/his party's own. They are puppets these days.
    I still hate O$U though.
    Yep. I remember when I turned 18 and was looking forward to being able to finally vote in elections. Oh what a naive high school kid I was. Now I almost don't even give a damn anymore when election time comes around, though I still take the time to vote each election, I just no longer really care as much. Like Jeff and Austin, I don't view it as voting for a leader anymore, but rather picking the lesser of two evils and who I think is going to fuck over me and rest of the country less.

When I was 18, I thought it was fucked up that I could vote, thereby deciding what was best for everyone, but I couldn't decide what was best for me, and drink.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    When I was 18, I thought it was fucked up that I could vote, thereby deciding what was best for everyone, but I couldn't decide what was best for me, and drink.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
    Yeah, I was sort of pissed about that, I could vote for the dumbasses running this country, but I still couldn't sit back and enjoy a fucking beer. Gotta love this ass backwards country.

Alright my wonderful American friends... help me out here. I was watching Bill Maher today and I heard a term that I am not familiar with. This is the first year I remember hearing it and have NEVER heard it used in the political spectrum in Canada. What is a "SUPERPACK?" Yeah I could google it but I would rather hear a normal response. Cheers!