Thread: Coach Jones: New Head Coach of Texas State

• Facebook
  • Display

Coach Jones: New Head Coach of Texas State

Hey fellas...I'm glad to be apart of this League. I was told by coach that this League was full of older guys with families of their own. Well, I'll fit right in over here. I chose Texas State because in order to build a good program you need some Jimmy's and Joe's and we all know that the state of Texas has a great supply of Jimmy's and Joe's. I'm a small fish in a big pond right now...but Texas State will be heard from!

My first game was a shootout with an FCS team. That game allowed me to get a glimpse of what I am working with. Up next are the Hogs. Herbstreit, Fowler and Desmond Howard are picking us to lose by 70. Not going to happen boys lol!

Welcome tarheelphenom glad to have you on board. Well at least you're off to a good start. Me and my Florida Atlantic Owls have had a tough go at it as of late. We lost to UGA 45-0 and then lost to Virginia 30-27.

It was a real heartbreaker. But coach Moore is convinced that he can turn this thing around. We feature 8 preseason 1st team all conference members led by our QB Melvin German so we should be ok.

Sophomore WR Mikey Bullard is our only 2nd team preseason all conference member and boy the kid can flat out ball. So again good to have you on on board my man. Good luck too you and your Bobcats.