Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 NFL Talk

• Facebook
  • Display
    Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    For anyone that didn't know, the first ever female referee will be refereeing the Chargers vs Packers Preseason game on Thursday night. About god damn time!

She's kinda cute .... will she flag someone for hitting on her?

Yeah. She's definitely not bad lookin'. If I can't watch Washington tonight, I'll definitely watch the one with her refereeing since I'm sure the announcers are going to talk about it 40 billion times during the game.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Yeah. She's definitely not bad lookin'. If I can't watch Washington tonight, I'll definitely watch the one with her refereeing since I'm sure the announcers are going to talk about it 40 trillion times during the game.
    Fixed.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    The dude abides.

Sweet wife called up DirecTV and told them that Deion and Eli have been on TV saying that it was free haha (she said more than just that)....so we get it for free this season.

I've had it for 5-6 years now, last year paid $19.99/month for it.

And NOW it is officially time for the NFL season. Chad Johnson arrested for headbutting his wife.

Wow.

i wonder if T.O. is gonna start flapping his arms if he scores tonight?

fox needs someone to run the camera better. instead of zooming in on matt hasselbeck, they should have zoomed in on the cheerleader's ass dancing around in the background.

Russel Wilson and Matt Flynn both looked really good tonight. I know it's only exhibition, but that may be a good sign for the Seahawks. Oh and even though those unis are ugly as sin, they are not as bad looking on HD... still bad just not as bad.

Very disappointed in Chad Johnson who was actually going to contribute this year. He may be let go.

A lot of young Dolphin players have looked good in camp so far. The OL and running game need some work. The funny thing is the weakest area of the team by one beat writer is secondary which is young but talented. They have 3 really good young CBs and I expected this area to be a strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Very disappointed in Chad Johnson who was actually going to contribute this year. He may be let go.
    Think the headbutt was to get more tv time on Hard Knocks?

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Russel Wilson and Matt Flynn both looked really good tonight. I know it's only exhibition, but that may be a good sign for the Seahawks. Oh and even though those unis are ugly as sin, they are not as bad looking on HD... still bad just not as bad.
    russel wilson was impressive. aside from that dumb lob pass into the endzone, he did very well last night. that bootleg that he had on his td run was beautiful. flynn looked efficient early on; he looks a lot more comfortable in the pocket than what tavaris did last year. seattle could be a sleeper team this year....maybe a wildcard team?

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Think the headbutt was to get more tv time on Hard Knocks?
    Since I haven't seen it mentioned here ...

Reports yesterday was that the headbutt was the result of an argument. Reportedly, the argument started because Johnson (who has been married a whole month) found a receipt for condoms in the couple's car.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Since I haven't seen it mentioned here ...

Reports yesterday was that the headbutt was the result of an argument. Reportedly, the argument started because Johnson (who has been married a whole month) found a receipt for condoms in the couple's car.
    Looks like he picked a good one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Chad Johnson will get more time on Hard Knocks whether he likes it or not. According to sources this is very out of character (domestic violence, not buying tons of condoms) for Chad and it's his first arrest in an 11 year NFL career.

Last edited by SmoothPancakes; 08-12-2012 at 10:08 PM.

No real shock there. Joe Philbin is sending a message that he will follow through on what he preaches about good character and not being stupid. David Hyde of the Sun Sentinel said if he was willing to dump Brandon Marshall for next to nothing then why would he put up with an old Chad Johnson and his act?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    No real shock there. Joe Philbin is sending a message that he will follow through on what he preaches about good character and not being stupid. David Hyde of the Sun Sentinel said if he was willing to dump Brandon Marshall for next to nothing then why would he put up with an old Chad Johnson and his act?
    See, the thing I'm wondering there, is that since he wasn't going to put up with Brandon Marshall's BS, why the hell did they go and get Chad Johnson? It was ONLY a matter of time with him.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    See, the thing I'm wondering there, is that since he wasn't going to put up with Brandon Marshall's BS, why the hell did they go and get Chad Johnson? It was ONLY a matter of time with him.
    Because everything I've read is that his antics are on the field antics (talkin' trash, showboating, etc) and he's nothing but a fine upstanding citizen off the field. This legal scuffle that he's in now is the first of any kind as far as I've seen.