Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TGT PS3 NCAA 13 OD - 2012: Week 3

• Facebook
  • Display

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by HANDSWARD View Post
    Dukie, I'm home all night tonight starting now. Be around tomorrow from 6-10 pm EST. Available all day Sunday.

I'll check back here periodically in case tonight is good.
    I should be free tonight after 8 PM central time, or tomorrow morning. What is best for you? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukie98 View Post
    I should be free tonight after 8 PM central time, or tomorrow morning. What is best for you? Thanks.
    Tonight at 8:30 central time works. See you then.

The Nc State Wolfpack rebounded with a win over the Arizona St. Sun Devils saturday night with a 28-23 victory. M.Glennon today regained his confidence and finished tonights game 10/16, 205 yards and 2 td's.Coach bjrod9 hopes he can stay consistent throughout the remainder of the season. GG Psusnoop

Pitt held off a late charge by Cal to win 31-26. Really good game Dukie. Hopefully we end up on each others schedule again.

Remaining:

novadolla (7 hrs 30 min Recruiting) [Shown as Ready]

HANDSWARD - I am assuming you are ready (game played, 0 hrs Recruiting) but it doesn't show you as readied up.

We will advance Sunday evening or once all Recruiting is completed.
    Last edited by cdj; 07-29-2012 at 12:06 AM.

Gg deuce. Everything just seemed to go my way arter that bubble screen to Douglas.

I'm done with recruiting

BJrod yes good game, i felt when I failed to get 7 on that 19 play drive late in the second quarter things went array. U drove quickly and took a 14-10 lead and I messed up and forced a terrible pass which led another Td. I tried late to make a move and at least made it close lol.

Gg and GL here on out.

Freshman
    ready to advance

Pitt's big-play offense proved to be too much for the Cal Golden Bears, as the Panthers held on for a 31-26 road victory. Pitt led for most of the game, but never quite pulled away, and they didn't seal the victory until they recovered an onside kick with fifty seconds left.

Pitt took a 10-6 lead into halftime, and their defense shut down Cal's power running game, holding tailback Isi Sofele to negative yardage in the first half. Both offenses clicked in the second half, with Pitt maintaining a balanced offensive attack, and Cal displaying a strong ground game. Pitt extended their lead early in the third quarter, scoring on a 52-yard bomb to make it 17-6. Cal responded with a touchdown of their own, as Sofele ripped off a 39-yard run, Keenan Allen took a screen pass to the 3-yard line, and backup running back CJ Anderson punched it in to cut the the deficit back to 17-13. Less than a minute later, Pitt responded with another deep ball, as Mike Shanahan got behind the secondary for a 74-yard score. Cal scored midway through the 4th quarter on a 9-yard Allen touchdown, cutting the deficit to 24-19. Pitt engaged in a sustained drive in the closing minutes. On a crucial 3rd-and-5 from the 7-yard line with less than 90 seconds remaining, Pitt running back Ray Graham was left uncovered in the corner of the end zone, and Pitt once again made it a two-possession game. Although Cal scored quickly on an 8-yard TD to freshman wideout Darius Powe, Pitt recovered the onside kick to seal the victory.

Very good game, Handsward.

Escobar, damn dude! I just realized Green was 12/12 with 4TD's!! That's a QB rating of over 350! That's incredible.

...man I sucked.