Thread: An unlikely custom sounds request

• Facebook
  • Display

An unlikely custom sounds request

Bare with me, as i have Never, and i mean never once, messed with the custom sounds option, so i dont know any ends and out of it, besides the fact they dont necessairily work as advertised.

Anyhow, being the Husker that i am, and i know this board has handfulls of them, i am looking for a playable version of the "Can You Feel It" remix that they play at the stadium.

The only place i can really find it is on youtube, and not sure i can do anything with it.

So my understanding is, if i can get the clip, put it on a flash drive and install it on my xbox, create a play list with it, i can then choose when id like it to play?

Quote Originally Posted by thirtydaZe View Post
    i can then choose when id like it to play?
    Kind of. It's not like a Play-On-Demand system, but you can set that sound file to play at certain points in the game, such as between quarters, after touchdowns, etc.

You can find a lot more on the topic here: http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...Stadium-Sounds
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Kind of. It's not like a Play-On-Demand system, but you can set that sound file to play at certain points in the game, such as between quarters, after touchdowns, etc.

You can find a lot more on the topic here: http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...Stadium-Sounds
    Thanks for posting that link man, i need to pay more attention to he forum.

If you want that MP3 file, send me a PM with your e-mail and I will send it to you.

Custom sounds brings more realism to the game imo. You're missing out if you never used them.

I love custom sounds! I have Jump Around play between the 3rd and 4th of my Badger home games! I even created a shorten version of Colt Ford's "Tailgate", the Wisconsin version, as my field walk-on! I have even created sound clips from movies for the situation options! It's funny to hear Chris Rock say, "That boy's got some slave feet!" from The Longest Yard when I get a first down!

If I offended someone's delicate sensibility with this, I don't apologize, but it could be any nationality player that gets the first down. I don't discriminate!
    Last edited by Bohica1010; 08-09-2012 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Clarification

I've probably played somewhere between 8-10 games with custom sounds for the first time ever. It's awesome, plain and simple.

So far I've added "Can You Feel It" to the pregame, and then also "Check My Brain" to kick off's.

I'd like to add more, however, part of me wonders if one of these custom sounds could trigger a game freeze, and also it appears I'd have to invest in some sound editor or find songs that begin with a sound i'm after.

Quote Originally Posted by thirtydaZe View Post
    I've probably played somewhere between 8-10 games with custom sounds for the first time ever. It's awesome, plain and simple.

So far I've added "Can You Feel It" to the pregame, and then also "Check My Brain" to kick off's.

I'd like to add more, however, part of me wonders if one of these custom sounds could trigger a game freeze, and also it appears I'd have to invest in some sound editor or find songs that begin with a sound i'm after.
    AFAIK, they do not & haven't caused any issues in game (knock on wood). There is an issue if you have too many songs on your hard drive, however. (At least on PS3, that is - you have to have under 250, I think.)

Audacity is a free audio editor you can download. That's what I use for editing/trimming songs for Stadium Sounds as well as for editing out site podcast.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Audacity is a free audio editor you can download. That's what I use for editing/trimming songs for Stadium Sounds as well as for editing out site podcast.
    Thanks.