Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Batman' Theater Shooting in Aurora, CO

• Facebook
  • Display

'Batman' Theater Shooting in Aurora, CO

Some asshole killed a bunch of people at a midnight showing in Colorado including kids. Came in the theater with mad guns, gas bombs, and wore a bullet-proof vest. After ruining people's lives, the fucker just gave himself up without a fight to the cops.

They shouldn't put this guy in jail. They should put this dude in a room with no windows and let family members of people who lost their spouse, their parent, their child, or whatever get 5 minutes in the room with the only rule is, don't kill him. Do what you want but just make sure he's alive when you finish. He needs his ass kicked to holy hell and jail or death by injection is to civil for this son of a bitch.

Hope none of you were at this theatre. Biggest movie of the summer and some idiot has to screw it up.

14 shot dead at 'Dark Knight Rises' screening in Aurora, Colorado

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...-colorado?lite
    Last edited by Marlowe; 07-20-2012 at 05:59 AM.

@Marlowe: Hell of a lot more than just 'screw it up.'

@World: Jesus.

EDIT: Clarified in case it wasn't clear that the latter comment wasn't pointed at Marlowe.
    Last edited by JeffHCross; 07-20-2012 at 08:07 PM.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Well the original post had some colorful expletives in it but decided to edit them out.

This was a straight up bitch move.

No death penalty, put him in the general population in Max some where and let him get assaulted a few times.

Its bull shit these types of people do this when people can't shoot back or defend themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    This was a straight up bitch move.

No death penalty, put him in the general population in Max some where and let him get assaulted a few times.

Its bull shit these types of people do this when people can't shoot back or defend themselves.
    Agree

Disagree. I don't know what the law in CO is but if its available the death penalty is clearly appropriate for an obvious premeditated mass murder.

Well I largely believe these whack jobs do this because they BELIEVE/KNOW noone will fight back (at least until the Cops respond/arrive). Think that guy would have had the guts to pull a stunt like this in Texas (where even many women pack heat)? Doubtful. When good people carry guns and know how to use them they can stop/limit the damage when whack jobs attempt to attack. Studies have repeatedly shown that when you have a good gun culture and reasonable conceal carry laws gun crime goes down. Why? Because the thugs don't know who is and who isn't packing and they are too chicken to take on someone who might (or might not) be carrying themselves.

Well yeah I definitely believe he should get the death penalty but make him suffer a bit before. Obviously he had no regard for his own life and was likely prepared to die.

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    Well yeah I definitely believe he should get the death penalty but make him suffer a bit before. Obviously he had no regard for his own life and was likely prepared to die.
    He was wearing a bullet-proof vest.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Still believe he was prepared to die...if the cops shot he would have not made out alive likely.

Just came through the wire. The shooter's apartment was booby trapped with flammable and explosive traps.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post

The shooter's apartment was booby trapped with flammable and explosive traps.
    He wanted to cause as much damage as possible. What a complete dirtbag (in order to keep language clean). I'm sure news reports will dig into motive and his statements as time goes on if he wanted to die or not, but he probably was ok with the idea of dying as long as he could cause as much damage as he could.
    Hope that cockroach gets what he deserves and feel very, very badly for the families.

BTW, I keep seeing people on twitter or what have you lamenting that it isn't even safe to go to the movies anymore..........when was it? Nowhere you go is completely safe. There aren't cops or superheroes hanging around everywhere you go to protect you. Anything can happen at any time, you just don't know. From a car accident to a shooting to a bridge's structure failing.......you just don't know. Be vigilant and survive.
    Last edited by AustinWolv; 07-20-2012 at 10:10 AM.

They should beat the living fool out of the piece of trash every hour on the hour. I just saw where there was a 3-month-old baby was at the theater at the time of the shooting. Why in the world would you bring a 3-month old baby to a theater at midnight to a loud, action movie?
    Last edited by NatureBoy; 07-20-2012 at 10:30 AM.

Why in the world would you bring a 3-month old baby to a theater at midnight to a loud, action movie?
    Probably young parents who could not afford a babysitter or couldn't find one. Plus kids that age can just plain sleep through most anything, at least mine could. I wouldn't do it, but I could imagine someone doing it for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by NatureBoy View Post
    They should beat the living fool out of the piece of trash every hour on the hour. I just saw where there was a 3-month-old baby was at the theater at the time of the shooting. Why in the world would you bring a 3-month old baby to a theater at midnight to a loud, action movie?
    Which is why I am in favor of him doing some time in Max before being executed. They will definitely take care of him real good in there I'm sure. Or they can get creative and put him in an enclosure with a Grizzly Bear or Lion..make it two.

And yeah the motive to bring a 3-month old child to a movie such as that at that time of hour is mind boggling. Even if they didn't have a sitter you have to stop and think..prioritize.."do we really need to see this movie this badly?"
    Last edited by skipwondah33; 07-20-2012 at 10:43 AM.

"do we really need to see this movie this badly?"
    Oh, I agree. But we're mainly living in a "satisfaction first/need it now" society or at least the last generation or two.

LMAO at ABC news attempting to pen the Tea Party (apparently now all shootings must 1st be blamed on the Tea Party despite NEVER a reported case of a Tea Party Member doing such a thing) with ZERO evidence to support it (hell the guys name didn't even exactly match) Jim / James close enough to blame Republicans at least to the MSM.

Cue the anti-gun lobby in 3.... 2....

No kidding, CLW.

Though it's a terrible story. News media stringing it out for hours on end is so unnecessary. Things like that prove it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinWolv View Post
    No kidding, CLW.
    #1 the shooter was F'D up (obviously)

#2 the media jumps to conclusions with virtually ZERO facts in attempt to be able to say "you heard it hear first". Hell the police are still investigating. Let them do their F'n jobs and the facts will be the facts. - I've seen reports that he was a Tea Party Member and reports that he was a member of the Occupy Movement. OBVIOUSLY the "profile" for a member in those groups are about as different as possible in America

Instead of #2 how about we report what we know (a lone man went into a theatre last night and shot allot of people leaving several dead (the counts are all over the place too - and more importantly the #s don't add/subtract anything from the story) the police are investigating potential bombs/explosives that the man may have set as traps. The suspect is in custody. As soon as we know more we will let you know.

I'M F'N SICK OF THIS [CENSORED]