Thread: Dr Death's Heisman Sliders

• Facebook
  • Display

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Only had time to play one dynasty game with these last night. (I only test sliders in dynasty mode, as games play differently in Play Now)
    Very impressed. The game was incredibly close and I had to play about perfect to beat the opponent that I did.........Alabama as I was using Michigan. No turnovers on my part was the key, plus a 90yd KO return for a TD that was the difference in the game. Alabama was explosive in the open field and their D was hard to run on. It was ball control and not letting their D control the game by giving their offense a lot of possession that won me the game.
    Their starting RB still went over 100 yards, and they had about 50 yards of offense more than I did.
    I really tried to run the ball and had to work for it, which was good to see. Denard Robinson busting a run out of a read-option and out of an option keeper was the only reason my team rushing numbers looked better, as they held the rest of the running game in check.....less than 4ypc as I recall it.
    I think Bama QB hit on high 60% range of passes for a bit over 200 yards, while I had Denard at something like 14-22 for 150 or so.

I did have it on 8min quarters though, as 10 makes for long-ass game. Each team had around 55-60 plays IIRC.

Very much enjoyed that game, but more testing to be done still.
    Last edited by AustinWolv; 07-14-2012 at 01:36 PM.