Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Share Your Impressions of NCAA Football 11

• Facebook
  • Display
    A couple of videos that I was impressed with how the plays developed.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/22137064
    73 yard run by my HB, 87 speed. Defense is in a 335 against my Shotgun - Spread. Linebackers are spread wide and the FS steps up to make the play but is juked out of his shoes and the HB is off to the races. The closest defender chasing him is 86 speed but the difference ends up being acceleration.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/22137091
    51 yard run by my FB, 82 speed. In this case, the defense gets sucked inside and the FB just finds his way to open field. Somehow my center is the one that ends up getting released down field. Not sure if it's due to ULM's 335 defense or what. Either way, certainly that block is what allowed me to score.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Also, you can now see your opponents uniform changes online.
    Really glad to hear this.

[.

Also, you can now see your opponents uniform changes online.[/QUOTE]

I dont understand what this means? you mean before a game starts ? Please explain

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post

I dont understand what this means? you mean before a game starts ? Please explain
    in NCAA '09 and NCAA 10, you could not see your opponents uniform changes when playing online, it would just show their default home/away uniform.

say I was playing as Texas Tech in NCAA 10 against you. TTU's default home uniform is black jersey, black pants. if I changed my jersey to their scarlet(red) one, you would still see me wearing the black jerseys, but I would see the scarlet ones.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    About formation subs... you're limited to 50 total subs per team. Meaning if you put your HB at FB in Shotgun - Split, that's one sub. If you put your HB at FB in Shotgun - Split Slot, that's two subs. While 50 seems like a lot, it can be, but it also means you can't go subbing everyone everywhere. When you can, you'll be best off making subs either via packages or depth chart unless it's just one that you can't get in there no other way (ie 3rd String QB at Wildcat). Today's tip of the day brought to you by Blue Coast Burrito.
    'Nother question for formation subs. Do they stay in from year to year as long as the player you subbed in doesn't leave? In Madden as long as you had the player, he would continue to stay in the position(s) you had moved him too with form subs, season after season.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
    'Nother question for formation subs. Do they stay in from year to year as long as the player you subbed in doesn't leave? In Madden as long as you had the player, he would continue to stay in the position(s) you had moved him too with form subs, season after season.
    I didn't pay attention the one year of dynasty that I got to the second year but if I have time today, I'll try to test that out for you.

The game is good. Do I have to say anything else?

Note: I also thought '10 was good. Take that for what it's worth.

I do have a complaint though. I started a test dynasty with Southern Miss just to play around with recruiting and such and freaking TULANE has a better program tradition then Southern Miss. REALLY? I thought it was odd when Troy had a better program tradition but TULANE?!?!? How in the **** did our program tradition become a D+? We seriously got robbed on that one.

Also, I find it odd that there's a big inflatable helmet that's always on the field yet somehow, Southern Miss comes out of an imaginary tunnel for our intro. For next year, all they have to do is add our mascot Seymour, then do palette swaps with Miami (Seymour for Sebastion, Southern Miss jerseys for Miami jerseys) and we're golden.

Teambuilder teams having fans is awesome. It's something that was missing from last gen that I'm glad was finally fixed this gen.
    Last edited by souljahbill; 07-13-2010 at 06:39 AM.

Bump!

Anxious to hear what you guys think now that you have the game.

First thing I try to do is invite my friend.. and we get an error every time once he tries to join. Game Session is No longer available.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Bump!

Anxious to hear what you guys think now that you have the game.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue View Post
    First thing I try to do is invite my friend.. and we get an error every time once he tries to join. Game Session is No longer available.
    Did you guys ever have problems connecting in NCAA 10? Or in any other games for that matter?

JB and I played earlier on the 360 side and we saw some lag.

Glitch on my 3rd play of playing NCAA 11

Quote Originally Posted by ChiCitySports View Post
    Ha - yeah, that's a bad one. It's the same one here. We've sent that one on to hopefully get addressed....but at least he completed the pass!

Share Your Impressions of NCAA Football 11

You can view the page at http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...AA-Football-11

NCAA Football 11 is now available across the United States! As you crack open the case and check out the game for the first time, make sure to share your thoughts and feedback with the NCAA Football community.

This.. Is.. AMAZING!! I'll post impressions once I can take my hands off the controller.

Recruit
    I just started playing my first game and the pre-play art is always showing before the snap, whether I'm on offense or defense, or holding down the show play button or not. Do I have some weird thing toggled? Any help would be appreciated.

Yeah, you do, BP. It's in the Settings somewhere to always show play art. I noticed it during the demo. Near Auto Turbo/Sprint, I think.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

I think the game is just fantastic. And to top it off I won the gamestop tournament for the second year in a row!! lol

Let me just say,..that I hate all of you for at least another 13 or so hours

So far I am enjoying the game but when running the triple option its been hard for me to get constant positive yards. Even if the DE "crashes" they still wind up getting my QB sometimes and if they dont the OLB usually is sprinting up to smack my QB in the mouth but it is fun trying to run this offense and having even results