Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bugs & Glitches - NCAA Football 14 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display
    week 1 of season 3 in the TGT360 od, only has 1 cpu/cpu game going on. the other 4 games are user/cpu or user/user. the other 113 teams in the country have byes.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    week 1 of season 3 in the TGT360 od, only has 1 cpu/cpu game going on. the other 4 games are user/cpu or user/user. the other 113 teams in the country have byes.
    That's pretty normal for how the schedules are in the game. Not really a bug (at least not a bug unique to the TGT OD). I do think it's a factor in the custom conference schedule issues though.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Why is this currently the Georgia logo on the Dynasty Wire?

( Even weirder, when I posted the link to the image on the Dynasty Wire site, it shows as . But not when I view any number of dynasties through Chrome. Presumably it's cached somehow, but where the hell did it come from to begin with?

EDIT: Yep, clearing cache got rid of it. But ... wtf. )
    Last edited by JeffHCross; 01-29-2013 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    So, this one is a bit of a conundrum. I had a momentary hiccup with my router while I was recruiting in Online Dynasty. I expected the OD to boot me, but it did not. (Good!) However, I had just tried to spend 60 minutes on a recruit, and the "Recruit Interaction failed". While I was able to spend another 60 minutes on the recruit (i.e. the failure didn't cost me the opportunity to recruit), it did cost me 60 minutes of my overall time ... as if the failure to interact had been successful. (Bad!)
    Since my internet reliability sucks right now, this happened again tonight. Lost 50 minutes. Pretty annoying when you're early in the season and every call counts.

Game of the week status

vs.

Note: Alabama/Ole Miss and USM/LSU are both Sun Belt division games.

It's artificially inflated by rivalry status. I've noticed a number of GotWs in Powerhouse that can only be explained by being a rivalry.

Well that has to change for 14. 1) Rankings and 2) records should weigh into the equation a LOT more than rivalry games. Rivalry games should #3 in the GotW deciding equation.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Well that has to change for 14. 1) Rankings and 2) records should weigh into the equation a LOT more than rivalry games. Rivalry games should #3 in the GotW deciding equation.
    Yep. I don't care how big of a rivalry #18, 4-loss Alabama and unranked, 5-loss LSU is, no way in hell should they be the game of the week over #3, 1-loss Iowa vs. #5, 1-loss Nebraska, as I saw last season in my dynasty.

I noticed in my OD and offline dynasty it always picks pretty much the same games every year. Mich/ND, Mich/Mich St, ND/Mich ST, Florida/Geaorgia and another SEC matchup are always Games of the Week no matter how good or bad the teams are.

WOW. Just got robbed by a bug. Late in the fourth quarter on the road I make a big 3rd down play action pass to my tight end from the Shotgun Y-Flex. PA Drag was the play. This is the second time this has happened to me in a few days. The pass was completed over the middle and no one would have caught him. As soon as the catch is made the ref stops the play as if he were down and Utah called a time out. HUGE issue if I wasn't already up 13. If that was a last second play to win I would have been in an uproar. Has anyone had a pass caught in the middle of the field and the play just stops? REALLY BAD bug.

Nope, never had that happen, except when my player has to dive for the ball, naturally.

OOOOOH MY GOOOOOD! I've about had it with this freaking GameTrack! For the third time in two CPU games it's frozen my system the very nano-second I go into one of those gametracks. I have a feeling it's a specific one of them because most of the gametracks work, but I can't even begin to hear what Brad is saying to start it, so I'm not sure which one it is. I do know that it happens on a regular basis and of course since most of the gametracks happen in the second half, that's when it freezes. I'm getting pissed with being frozen by it though that's for sure. GOD! GET. IT. FIXED!