Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team Entrances - NCAA Football 12 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display
    Chief and Renegade entrance

VISITING TEAM ENTRANCES PLEASE! That would be an extra little thing to get going too! The jeers, the boos, the away team entering the hostile arena. A regular entrance and a taunting/more confident entrance in a rivalry/Conf. Champ game

team entrance tunnel.jpg

I know the Cougs entrance isn't directly in the game yet, but at least the tunnel could be right (as seen above). I don't mind a generic entrance, but the brick walled, squared enclosure is not close to anything Wash. St. has. If they took pictures of all that stuff like the tunnel, like they say they did just for this specific purpose of entrances, the least they could do for each team is get the right tunnels in the game to make it feel authentic.

None of the tunnels are remotely team-specific.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    None of the tunnels are remotely team-specific.
    But I am pretty sure in that whole stadium write up thing from EA that they said, they recorded and took photos of EVERY STADIUM in the country, including the tunnels and surrounding areas. It seems to me if you really wanted a team to team feel of an entrance, the least difficult thing to do would be add the specific tunnels and runways into the game for each team.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
    But I am pretty sure in that whole stadium write up thing from EA that they said, they recorded and took photos of EVERY STADIUM in the country, including the tunnels and surrounding areas.
    Sure they did ... but I don't know for sure if they took detailed pictures of the inside of the entrance ... the kind of which that would be required for a tunnel render. I can see Ohio State's tunnel in the stadium (pretty easy since it's open air), but that doesn't mean it could be used for walking players through.

Not to mention that making every team entrance use a part of the stadium is far from "the least difficult thing". That's incredibly difficult, from an art standpoint.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

It would be cool to see Texas A&M run onto the field behind the Fightin' Texas Aggie Drumline. I can't remember the last time the Aggies actually had something team specific in the game...

Quote Originally Posted by jtynes View Post
    it would be cool to see texas a&m run onto the field behind the fightin' texas aggie drumline. I can't remember the last time the aggies actually had something team specific in the game...
    touchdown celebration!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
    touchdown celebration!
    What?

Latest entrance this year vs. Wake Forest

In WWE you can make your own entrance. There should be a feature like that where you can make your own team entrance and add your own music, with a cue for when the players should leave the tunnel.
    Here's the Rutgers stadium entrance with the players chopping the wood in the corner of the stadium
    Last edited by prayj156; 10-17-2010 at 12:21 PM.

hawaii comes out through a large helmet

view from inside the helmet

and some smoke:

and please! give me Vili this year!
    Last edited by baseballplyrmvp; 04-19-2011 at 11:28 PM.

Team entrances

if your gunna add them for some teams....you gotta have Tennessee coming in from the North Endzone, running through the T, and making a right hand turn to the sideline. please and thank you

love the series.

Add ECU's one of the best in college football!! They come out of a gaint pirate skull through purple smoke, to Hendrix's Purple haze.... While purple haze is playing the band is rocking out, and the football team is getting ready to run through. As the football team run throughs the band plays the fight song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2KLWS5uWPo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqQpnEF9xbk

Or entrance videos!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjPKW...eature=related

Cincinnati Intro

at the end of video team runs to student section, then to the sideline
    Last edited by UCBearcat4ever; 01-21-2011 at 02:03 PM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXSIl...eature=related

Players run out of the tunnel when the Cowboys open the gate like how they would for a wild bull in bull riding.

Maryland doesnt run out of a tunnel, the run out of the locker room and touch the Terrapin...and im pretty sure that goes for alot of teams not running out of a tunenl...

I want to see South Carolina's Entrance