Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: NCAA Football 13 - General Impressions Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    the fact that they never made an effort to fix or patch or what ever...when the offense audibles and it destroys/deletes all the defensive hot routes you are making before a play...I find very disappointing in this internet gaming age.

I like the game but it has so,so many holes in it compared to madden that prospers cheaters in the online world.

The only thing Madden can learn from NCAA is the post game highlights and replay system in NCAA is waaay better.

both games need to implement that if a guy concedes, the game should end as normal with post game and highlights etc so you don't lose the great plays that made t happen.

Like in mlb the Show, there is a 10 run mercy rule and when reached the game ends as it normally would and you still get stats and replays.

I hate when guys quit with a couple minuted left or something when you were wanting to see a replay of a fantastic play from earlier in game...now its just lost....

Are there times when after bowl season, you hold back from advancing to the offseason because you're going to lose some special kids, either to graduation or leaving early for the draft? That's where I am now. I'd like to advance and play another season but there are some players on the current time that'll disappear and become a memory once I do. THESE KIDS ARE MY BABIES!

in all honesty,... I hate that in the replays after the game it wont record all field goals or give them a high enough grade to be seen. Sometimes they are crucial or long but they wont get anything but a C or B and just disappear

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    in all honesty,... I hate that in the replays after the game it wont record all field goals or give them a high enough grade to be seen. Sometimes they are crucial or long but they wont get anything but a C or B and just disappear
    It doesn't save all plays for you? Granted, I'm just an offensive coordinator right now in my dynasty, so it only has to deal with half the plays that I'm actually in control, but all my offensive drives and plays are viewable and able to make highlights or pictures out of after the game, even the ones I get a C or F on.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    It doesn't save all plays for you? Granted, I'm just an offensive coordinator right now in my dynasty, so it only has to deal with half the plays that I'm actually in control, but all my offensive drives and plays are viewable and able to make highlights or pictures out of after the game, even the ones I get a C or F on.
    online ranked games only save a strong B or above

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    online ranked games only save a strong B or above
    Ah, that would be the problem then. I haven't played an online ranked game in NCAA since the Xbox/PS2 days, so no clue how they did it there.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Ah, that would be the problem then. I haven't played an online ranked game in NCAA since the Xbox/PS2 days, so no clue how they did it there.
    This isn't an online thing. In my offline dynasty on my 360 with an HDD with GBs of free space I can't view every highlight at the end of a game. I can view every play (including those with penalties) immediately after the play is over, but if I do even 1 more play, I can only view the highlights of plays that have a high enough grade. Also, if there was a declined penalty on the play, even if it's a 99 yard TD graded as an A+, I can't view the highlight at the end of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by jello1717 View Post
    This isn't an online thing. In my offline dynasty on my 360 with an HDD with GBs of free space I can't view every highlight at the end of a game. I can view every play (including those with penalties) immediately after the play is over, but if I do even 1 more play, I can only view the highlights of plays that have a high enough grade. Also, if there was a declined penalty on the play, even if it's a 99 yard TD graded as an A+, I can't view the highlight at the end of the game.
    This is correct.

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.

Huh, that's odd. I've been able to go back and pull up first quarter plays at the end of a game, even with crappy grades. Never had a problem with any of that.

ps3 or xbox360 differences I suppose ?

Only thing I've seen not work on xbox so far was I tried to call a late time out before half and it wouldn't let me but that was only one time.
    Other then that I've enjoyed the demo, just ready for full game so I can play with teams that aren't very good.