Page 108 of 117 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 2338

Thread: The Gaming Deals Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    For some reason it's not working for me. I've been trying to get it for past 30 minutes. Reverts back to 14.99 even though it shows for 4.99 beforehand.

Shouldn't need money in wallet first right?
    Maybe it went back up in price? Looking at PSN Store on the web and it now shows $14.99.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Maybe it went back up in price? Looking at PSN Store on the web and it now shows $14.99.
    Yes but strangely, if you sign out and look at the NCAA14 page, it shows $4.99.

The thing that kills me is the game of the year edition of dragon age inquisition is only $24 and that includes the game, bonus stuff and all 3 major DLC packs which are still listed at $15 each Canadian. If I want the DLC I would be better off buying this thing and selling my hard copy. I may do that.

On the website it shows $4.99 for me.

Probably someone screwed up listing it on the website.

Or, it's screwed up on the store. Over on Xbox, it's listed at $4.99 on the website, and I was able to just buy a digital copy for $4.99 online.

So apparently, for PS3, the $4.99 price isn't in effect on PSN despite being correctly shown on the website.
    Last edited by SmoothPancakes; 02-02-2016 at 09:03 PM.

Yeah when I'm logged out of PSN it shows as 14.99. Even after I log in it said 4.99, but then reverts back to $15 in or beforr cart now

Yeah when I'm logged out of PSN it shows as 14.99. Even after I log in it said 4.99, but then reverts back to $15 in or beforr cart now
    Are you doing this from the console? Might try the website, it works just fine there.

Tried from console, then tried from mobile site on phone, then tried through app

Let me try again

Tried from console, then tried from mobile site on phone, then tried through app

Let me try again
    Don't you already own the game?

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Don't you already own the game?
    Yeah I do but my PS3 sounds like a lawnmower when I play the disc copy. It's been like that for a while now.

Doesn't do that when I play digital games.

So once G let me know the game was on sale wanted to replace the disc copy

Yeah I do but my PS3 sounds like a lawnmower when I play the disc copy. It's been like that for a while now.

Doesn't do that when I play digital games.

So once G let me know the game was on sale wanted to replace the disc copy
    Gotcha.

Trying to contact Sony now regarding it.

Keeps giving me a message "you are not eligible to purchase or download this content"

Sony's Chat and general support are fucking horrible I might add

As the "let me just buy the game for $4.99 turns" continues

Do any of you guys seeing the correct price have the EA Season pass from years ago?

In my download history I have the demo and the Season pass version. Under add to my cart is the option to "download to PS3"

I believe the Store thinks this is a full version that I still have access to and won't let me purchase the game for the sale price because it reads I already have it

Do any of you guys seeing the correct price have the EA Season pass from years ago?

In my download history I have the demo and the Season pass version. Under add to my cart is the option to "download to PS3"

I believe the Store thinks this is a full version that I still have access to and won't let me purchase the game for the sale price because it reads I already have it
    It came up for $14.99 for me, but I don't feel like going through what you did, so I'll just hold off
    The dude abides.

If you still have the download for the Season Pass version on your hard drive, you may want to try deleting it.

FWIW, I logged on to my PS3 to see what it would tell me the price was for NCAA 14. It said $4.99 so I bought it. It's downloading now so I'm finally going to play NCAA 14, lol.

FWIW, I logged on to my PS3 to see what it would tell me the price was for NCAA 14. It said $4.99 so I bought it. It's downloading now so I'm finally going to play NCAA 14, lol.
    I'll log into my console and try that too. If not, no biggie, but it's nice to have a back up if my disc goes bad
    The dude abides.

If you still have the download for the Season Pass version on your hard drive, you may want to try deleting it.
    That has been deleted since July 10th 2013

The demo as well, but once you download something of course from the PS store it recognizes that you or your system has had it downloaded.

Also this happens regarding of where I try to purchase it from, online, console, app, etc.

A ticket has been created and support said they are "looking" into it so I'll take that FWIW. Damn shame this difficult to get a game that I've already purchased twice now, but I can't keep playing disc copy. You should see what I put on top of the system for quieting the hard vibration sound.
    Last edited by skipwondah33; 02-03-2016 at 01:37 PM.

Welcome to the family!

It ain't perfect but it's pretty damn good. If the game is on permanent hiatus, it left on a good note.