Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Delete

• Facebook
  • Display

Nothing to see here...

Last edited by TIMB0B; 07-04-2012 at 08:09 PM.

I agree, 100%.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

I disagree. This is important and requires much discussion and debate.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    I disagree. This is important and requires much discussion and debate.
    While you're certainly entitled to your opinion, I have to agree with the OP. I mean, the evidence we have clearly shows that he is correct so I'm not sure where you're coming from. Unless, of course, you have good reason to believe otherwise.

I'm open to discussion and learning more, but short of solid reasoning to the contrary, I'm sticking with my initial impression.

This might be the most positive use of being a smart ass I've ever seen.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    While you're certainly entitled to your opinion, I have to agree with the OP. I mean, the evidence we have clearly shows that he is correct so I'm not sure where you're coming from. Unless, of course, you have good reason to believe otherwise.

I'm open to discussion and learning more, but short of solid reasoning to the contrary, I'm sticking with my initial impression.

While the thread title is delete, the original post is nm, short for nevermind, conflicting with said thread title. Until the purpose of the thread is revealed, we don't have enough conclusive data in which to come to a definitive conclusion on the status of the thread.

:p

Now see here. That nm could be some type of terrorist code. And the delete could be the action performed to the site. Cyber terrorism is real, and dangerous. We must be prepared for war at all fronts.

While the thread title is delete, the original post is nm, short for nevermind, conflicting with said thread title. Until the purpose of the thread is revealed, we don't have enough conclusive data in which to come to a definitive conclusion on the status of the thread.

It was a premature post of this thread --> http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...an-Adjustments

I meant to hit "preview post," but hit "submit" accidentally.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Clearly I think he meant to put "nt" meaning no text, thus, from my inference, results in a clear indication that this thread does, indeed, need to have done to it what the title suggests.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    This might be the most positive use of being a smart ass I've ever seen.
    Per Jeff's analysis, I think this thread needs to be preserved so that all future generations can learn how to correctly and positively use the art of being a smart ass.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Clearly I think he meant to put "nt" meaning no text, thus, from my inference, results in a clear indication that this thread does, indeed, need to have done to it what the title suggests.
    I disagree (now that he's edited it ). "nm" is the true sign of a self-aware forum poster. He understood that it was not worth our time to read.

As well, typing "nt" clearly means there is text contained within. Only "Delete (n/t)" as the title would be consistent with your analysis.

( We should probably move this into the Off-topic forum so no one coming to view a Wish list gets the wrong idea )
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

To be clear, I did say I agreed with the OP - "nm". I never stated that "delete" was a clear initiative. My personal feelings were "nm" on the "delete", which was clearly the direction that the author intended for this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Now that "nm" has changed to "nt", I can see the indication that you suggest was the intention of the author all along.

While still debatable, and open to interpretation, it's my belief that the OP did indeed intend for this thread to be removed from the forum.

That said, I think there would be more for the community to gain if this thread were merged with the Nothing Thread. Just my 2¢ though.

Damn I need a beer now. I just lost a few minutes of my day

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin32 View Post
    Now see here. That nm could be some type of terrorist code. And the delete could be the action performed to the site. Cyber terrorism is real, and dangerous. We must be prepared for war at all fronts.
    While the threat is real, I refuse to live in fear and let the terrorists win.

Maybe for the nothing thread, but the bottom line is this is "something" and that isn't debatable at this point hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    While the threat is real, I refuse to live in fear and let the terrorists win.

There is no chance those pricks would ever jump on TGT. We have CLW to get us out of any trouble we may create for ourselves

I wish my other thread was getting this many replies.

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    Maybe for the nothing thread, but the bottom line is this is "something" and that isn't debatable at this point hahaha
    You have a valid point, snoop. Perhaps this should be the beginning of a new Nothing Thread - the Something Thread?