Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Bugs & Glitches - NCAA Football 12 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display
    Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Had a weird thing happen to me when I was trying to do my Death Penalty dynasty with WVU. I'd make the team and use Western Kentucky's roster on the teambuilder website and wouldn't change anything else about them at all besides making it WVU's stadium, uniform, etc.

I'd bring them into the game and replace WVU in the Big East and it would screw up the schedule where FCS West would be playing nobody (going into the game info screen, it would show nothing for the other team that they were supposed to play).

Nothing I did fixed it. I recreated the team, used Eastern Michigan's roster. Once again, changed nothing about the roster or team besides setting it to WVU's jerseys and stadium. Again, replaced WVU in the Big East, and again, screwed up.

So, I tried again, replacing a different team, and getting rid of WVU for my created WVU team (replaced someone with my team, then switched created WVU for real WVU and then replaced real WVU with the original team I switched out). Again, screwed up the schedule where FCS West had no one to play.

So, I finally gave up, created a different team (completely fictional) using Eastern Michigan's roster for the team and moved a shit ton of people around, but didn't touch WVU at all and it worked just fine.

The weird thing, WVU played FCS West in week 1 and then again in week 6 (where they are supposed to have a bye week).

Not sure what to make of it, but this is the first time I've noticed anything screwy with WVU's schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Interestingly, if you exit that Replay, then go back into Instant Replay, you'll see the final play of the game as expected.
    Yep, you're right. I'm beginning to wonder if it always shows the final play from the highlights, I just never noticed before because I had no reason to go to Instant Replay. It happened again tonight for my bowl game ... same sequence as you described in your post.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud