Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs & Glitches - NCAA Football 12 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    The Season Showdown stat junk at the end of the game caused my game to freeze once. Hopefully it's rare.

I had one play where I called a punt and my punter lined up like a blocker about 5 yards deep. They snapped it to him and I couldn't punt the ball. Maybe I accidentally called a pake punt run but the fact my punter wasn't deep was weird.

The cpu John Clay left the game due to injury with no announcement. When I went to check on the injury status, the injury reports from the strategy menu had disappeared. I couldn't check them at all. Not sure what happened.
    Maybe minor injury with nothing to report. Cramp!

Quote Originally Posted by AustinWolv View Post
    Watch the LG at the snap. There was no penalty on the play.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/23698639
    Yeah... I've seen a similar instance where the RG was lined up where the Center should be, and the Center was snapping the ball (in shotgun) directly to his right.

i've made a bunch of changes using formation subs for my usc team in an online dynasty (360) and i've noticed that if you go into practice (while still logged in), your formation subs do not carry over.

they work in the games, just not in practice.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    i've made a bunch of changes using formation subs for my usc team in an online dynasty (360) and i've noticed that if you go into practice (while still logged in), your formation subs do not carry over.

Did you by chance have 11 games on schedule and miss WSU? My Wazzu dynasty has 11 GAMES!!!!!! I am being short changed a game with USC! BUG, GLITCH, SCHEDULING SNAFFU!

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
    Did you by chance have 11 games on schedule and miss WSU? My Wazzu dynasty has 11 GAMES!!!!!! I am being short changed a game with USC! BUG, GLITCH, SCHEDULING SNAFFU!
    nope, i had a 12 game schedule. its too bad that there isnt the 13th regular season game stipulation for all teams who play hawaii. and its unfortunate that the lack of this rule hurts wsu in the process.

The play clock (actual one on the scoreboard) does not work at Minnesota.

I had a game today where the CPU caught a pass in the back of the end zone and it was ruled incomplete. Replay correctly overturned it but then the drive summary showed the scoring play to be the 43 yard run that immediately preceded the TD pass. I paused the game to look at the player stats and they correctly showed the CPU TE with a TD catch but they showed the QB as having 0 TD passes. Then, I looked at the scoring summary and it showed MY team as the team who scored and the CPU TE as catching a 2 yd TD pass from no one. Fortunately, the points were awaded to the right team.

When you use the Ohio State 09 Pro Combat helmet in Teambuilder, the numbers come out pink, instead of black.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    When you use the Ohio State 09 Pro Combat helmet in Teambuilder, the numbers come out pink, instead of black.
    How appropriate.

In the N.C. Game the cpu kicker hits the cross bar on an extra point. The next thing I know, I AM KICKING OFF TO THE CPU...could have cost me the game!

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    In the N.C. Game the cpu kicker hits the cross bar on an extra point. The next thing I know, I AM KICKING OFF TO THE CPU...could have cost me the game!
    By any chance did one of your players catch the ball after it his the cross bar?

By any chance did one of your players catch the ball after it his the cross bar?
    What difference would that make? The ball should be dead after touching the crossbar. There's no way he should have been kicking off to them again.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerBlitz View Post
    What difference would that make? The ball should be dead after touching the crossbar. There's no way he should have been kicking off to them again.
    It's a bug either way. But if it fell to one of his players, it's another version of a bug I reported a year or two ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamafan3723 View Post
    DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text): The players on the sideline are wearing pink uniforms instead of my created uniforms.
    I had this happen, except it got even weirder. In the background, I could see the sideline players (Ohio State), but almost like they were ghosts. In front of them, fully rendered players were celebrating a play, as if they were on the sidelines.

1 Ohio State Buckeye ... and like 7 of my opponent. All celebrating. In front of the Ohio State bench.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerBlitz View Post
    Okay, this isn't really a bug or a glitch, but on sideline logos, they both face the same direction when they should each be facing its own sideline. Not a big thing, but it would be more accurate.
    I remember seeing this discussed somewhere, or at least I think I do, and I believe it was said that this is intentional. I know in the last few years I've seen a growing trend of sideline logos facing the press box, rather than their own sidelines. I think that they intended to reflect that trend. It really should be a toggle option though, for accuracy.

Nope, nobody touched it that I recall.

- CPU No-Huddle with Wildcat: Just saw this myself for the first time. When a no-huddle team starts a drive and their first play is from the Wildcat, the next play is Wildcat as well. Odd (but I think I understand why it does that), but adding to it, the commentary (Nessler) believes the regular QB is under center and will still say the QBs name, even when it's the RB who takes the hike and then gets tackled.

- Player of the Game Stat Issue: If you get a defensive Player of the Game, the stats shown for him on the POG cutscene are odd, if not messed up. Sometime it's clear he won POG for an INT and/or defensive TD and neither will be listed. After assisted tackles are shown, there is sometimes a blank spot. IE: 5 TCK, 3 ATK, , There is just a space and comma hanging out there in addition to key stats being omitted.

- Penalty on Kick Returns: An issue in the series for a while, if there's a penalty on the return team, you get some messed up stats. For example, when I saw this for the first time in NCAA 11, my return man was shown on the PBP having a -57 yard return. I didn't check Player Stats to see what it said there.

- BYU Stadium Name: The game shows it as "Lavell Edwards Stadium." Technically, it is "LaVell."

- Road to Glory 4th Down Cam: Had the CPU go for it on 4th down and the camera started on the 'broadcast/special teams angle' before quickly (and very late) swinging back to behind my player.

- Season Stat Sorting: When you look at player season stats, the sorting for Sacks is incorrect. It does not seem to recognize the half-sacks. IE: The first player listed may have 6.5, next few will have 6.0, then more with 6.5, etc. This goes along with the issue when sorting by Total Tackles does not work. When sorting this column, it is actually sorting by Solo Tackles. (Same goes for in-game/end of game stats.)
    Last edited by cdj; 07-23-2010 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    - CPU No-Huddle with Wildcat: Just saw this myself for the first time. When a no-huddle team starts a drive and their first play is from the Wildcat, the next play is Wildcat as well. Odd (but I think I understand why it does that), but adding to it, the commentary (Nessler) believes the regular QB is under center and will still say the QBs name, even when it's the RB who takes the hike and then gets tackled.
    Related to this, there are several plays formations that don't match up with personnel when you no-huddle to a new formation. For example, if you go from the Wildcat to a different formation, the HB stays at QB and the QB stays at WR. As well, there's several formations that when going from 3WR 1TE set to another 3WR 1TE set, the TE will be put at WR and a WR will be put at TE; for examples, look at the Arkansas State playbook and I believe it's going from Shotgun Trips to Shotgun Y-Trips.

Additionally, it happens to the defense as well. One particular example is going from a Dime to a Nickel, the MLB will move to CB and the two CBs will move to LB.
    Last edited by gschwendt; 07-23-2010 at 10:38 PM.

For the last three games, the ESPN/EA Score box at the end of the game has been BLACK. No teams, no scores, just all black boxes.

The Commentary is consistent with last year, unfortunately. Nesslar is surprised every time that it's a direct snap to the HB.

Interesting though that G sees audibles being weird on Wildcat. That's not particularly surprising, I suppose ... last year you couldn't audible out of wildcat. Even if you wanted to, it wasn't allowed. I think it was Wildcat (Normal) that you couldn't even use Formation Audibles. Wildcat Spread you could at least use Formation Audibles.

- Penalty on Kick Returns: An issue in the series for a while, if there's a penalty on the return team, you get some messed up stats. For example, when I saw this for the first time in NCAA 11, my return man was shown on the PBP having a -57 yard return. I didn't check Player Stats to see what it said there.
    I've checked this in the past, and the game stats are correct. I think the Highlights display it wrong as well. Not 100% sure.

Interesting though that G sees audibles being weird on Wildcat. That's not particularly surprising, I suppose ... last year you couldn't audible out of wildcat. Even if you wanted to, it wasn't allowed. I think it was Wildcat (Normal) that you couldn't even use Formation Audibles. Wildcat Spread you could at least use Formation Audibles.
    Actually I misstated that. I believe you still cannot audible out of the Wildcat, however if you go no-huddle, you are of course given the option to pick a new play and when it's a new formation, that's when the issues I described occur.