Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs & Glitches - NCAA Football 12 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display
    Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    I did the Play Action HB Screen play in Idaho's playbook and it worked just fine (it's in one of the Ace formations, can't remember which one).

Must be something weird with only certain playbooks or something.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    I did the Play Action HB Screen play in Idaho's playbook and it worked just fine (it's in one of the Ace formations, can't remember which one).

Must be something weird with only certain playbooks or something.
    I think its just when you try to run it from the I Formation. I haven't tried from a different formation yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin32 View Post
    I think its just when you try to run it from the I Formation. I haven't tried from a different formation yet.
    I've heard if you flip the play, sometimes it will work.

Just so happens, I think I had the formation flipped when I chose it.

Will do more testing tomorrow. Bed time.

WSU playbook. ACE - SLOT - PA BOOT SCREEN.

Same animation of qb sticking the ball out and running in a 45 degree hand off position for about 30 yards before coming out of it and allowing you to throw the ball. Test it out tomorrow on practice.

Yeah, I'm thinking the problem happens that the HB never "takes" the PA fake and so the QB never pulls out of it. My suggestion is to just simply not run any of the PA HB Screen plays for the time being.

From the Idaho playbook:

Don't work:
    Ace Slot PA Boot Screen
    Ace Slot Flex PA Boot Screen
    Ace Y-Trips PA Boot Screen

Do work:
    Ace Bunch Base PA Boot Screen

The Ace Bunch Base PA Boot Screen has auto motion in the play which may be the reason why it works. Also, the handoff animation is VERY strange looking (QB runs to the left side of the HB and fakes the handoff) but it still works.

Haven't tried any other teams' playbooks to see if that is the real reason for it working.

Air Force Playbook:

Works:
    Maryland-I Wide PA Boot Screen (if you slide the line to protect to the left, it works)

Alabama Playbook:

Works:

Ace Bunch Base PA Boot Screen (again, has auto motion and works perfectly)
    I-Form Normal PA Boot Screen (again, doesn't work unless you slide protect to the left)

Arizona Playbook:

Works:

Ace Twin TE Slot PA Boot Screen (again, worked because of auto-motion but works even better with slide protect to the left)
    Ace Y-Trips PA Boot Screen (again, only works because of slide protect to the left)

There is definitely a trend. The PA Boot Screens ONLY work if they have auto motion in them or if you slide protect to the left (auto motion+slide protect to the left results in a MUCH smoother fake handoff animation for the auto motion plays too).

Okay, this isn't really a bug or a glitch, but on sideline logos, they both face the same direction when they should each be facing its own sideline. Not a big thing, but it would be more accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamafan3723 View Post
    SYSTEM: PS3

GAME MODE: Exhibition

SITUATION (This includes down/distance/time left): 1st Quarter

CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits): Using my Teambuilder Alabama team

DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text): The players on the sideline are wearing pink uniforms instead of my created uniforms.

VIDEO (if available):
    I'm having the same issue with my Manchester Blue Sox team. Their blue uniforms are Gray on the guys on the sideline.

I've got an issue with my TeamBuilder team. It says it fails to download, but loads anyway but it will not save the game stats from online games.

Not sure what the issue is with it.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerBlitz View Post
    I've got an issue with my TeamBuilder team. It says it fails to download, but loads anyway but it will not save the game stats from online games.

Not sure what the issue is with it.
    I just got this message but I'm playing Mich vs. Ohio State. No TB teams.

There is a message someone posted on OS from Russ that says not to worry about this error message. He said that they had to take the Season Showdown servers offline due to an error.

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue. I know Oneback is for sure.

I went into the Online section of the game and was scrolling through the menu then all of a sudden the game cloes and goes to the PS3 home screen. Thought it was a fluke so I started the game back up then tried to go into a lobby room to meet OB. I get in the lobby room for a few minutes then the game freezes. So I restart the game up and again go into a lobby room to meet OB. He has the samething happen to him with the game suddenly closes and he is taken to the home screen. We finally meet up in a room afterwards, then I have the samething happen again with the screen going to the home screen of the PS3.

I noticed it only happened when trying to go online to play or in a lobby.

Web OD Hub: When looking at team needs, I currently have 207 total players counting up on my list. Since only 70 are available, that's not right. Actually after closing and reopening the team needs screen, I think I have 69 players, because it's adding in increments of 69 everytime I open. So there's 69 more total players counted on the screen each time. Example, 69, 138, 207, 276 etc. The team needs are also incrementing by 5, and targets by whatever I've added to the board.

EDIT: Yep, it starts over when I log out and then back in successfully. 69 players and 5 team needs. And same issue when I close team need screen and reopen. This is preseason, don't know if that has any bearing. Also it doesn't change when I move to another tab either like dynasty hub or schedule and then come back. Only thing that resets it is a logout and back in, or changing dynasties within the browser.
    Last edited by Jayrah; 07-17-2010 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    Not sure if anyone else is having this issue. I know Oneback is for sure.

I went into the Online section of the game and was scrolling through the menu then all of a sudden the game cloes and goes to the PS3 home screen. Thought it was a fluke so I started the game back up then tried to go into a lobby room to meet OB. I get in the lobby room for a few minutes then the game freezes. So I restart the game up and again go into a lobby room to meet OB. He has the samething happen to him with the game suddenly closes and he is taken to the home screen. We finally meet up in a room afterwards, then I have the samething happen again with the screen going to the home screen of the PS3.

I noticed it only happened when trying to go online to play or in a lobby.
    I think that issue came about when they shut off Season Showdown and the ability to create custom lobbies. I started seeing the issues you mentioned the next day.

For some reason after I back out of game modes my rosters are not Auto loading like they are supposed to. any idea why?

As a matter of fact, I just tried manually loading my rosters and they still did not load up? This is not good because I cannot do anything else unless its with unnamed rosters.

Ok, this has happened to me about 5 or 6 times. Sometimes when kicking an extra point the camera will zoom back so far that the camera angle is all the way from the opposite end of the field. I will post a picture next time it happens.

Sorry for all the back to back posts guys, but I keep seeing a TON of glitches and bugs lol.

Heisman Difficulty

Ok in games I have noticed that DB's will break on out routes, in routes, or anything that involves cuts before my receiver even plants to break on the route himself. It's like he knows what route I'm doing before I even do it. Can this be adjusted by sliders possibly?

The Season Showdown stat junk at the end of the game caused my game to freeze once. Hopefully it's rare.

I had one play where I called a punt and my punter lined up like a blocker about 5 yards deep. They snapped it to him and I couldn't punt the ball. Maybe I accidentally called a pake punt run but the fact my punter wasn't deep was weird.

The cpu John Clay left the game due to injury with no announcement. When I went to check on the injury status, the injury reports from the strategy menu had disappeared. I couldn't check them at all. Not sure what happened.

Watch the LG at the snap. There was no penalty on the play.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/23698639