Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EA SPORTS Game Changers 'Ideas' Site

• Facebook
  • Display

EA SPORTS Game Changers 'Ideas' Site

As you post your game ideas here, feel free to also post them at the new EA SPORTS Game Changers 'Ideas' page. (Before posting your idea there, make sure to search the site to see if it has already been posted.)

Post the link to your GC Idea thread in your initial idea post (or here in this thread) for more community discussion on the idea and to also help fellow community members find & follow the link to vote for your idea. (If already posted by another community member, post the link to their Idea within your thread here.)

Are you just trying to kill all my free time?

Very nice idea. Kudos to whoever came up with it.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Feedback: Showing the names of who downvoted an idea may not be the best. I've seen a few guys on TGT that downvoted certain ideas ... and now I want to go smack them on the head.

i know that i've downvoted several big items.....but that was mostly because i believe that that idea could be acheived by other means than what was presented.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    i know that i've downvoted several big items.....but that was mostly because i believe that that idea could be acheived by other means than what was presented.
    Make sure you post your thoughts in the comments or a new idea with your feedback. The person who posted the idea can go in and edit it or add onto it, so the more feedback, the better.

i know that i've downvoted several big items.....
    Yeah, I wasn't talking about you ... at all ...

Part of my problem with it is that it says "baseballplyrmvp disagreed" rather than "downvoted". You can downvote something because you don't think it's highest priority, but that doesn't mean you disagree with the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Yeah, I wasn't talking about you ... at all ...

Part of my problem with it is that it says "baseballplyrmvp disagreed" rather than "downvoted". You can downvote something because you don't think it's highest priority, but that doesn't mean you disagree with the idea.
    right.

So what's your idea that you believe Continue Dynasty could be achieved by other means?

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    So what's your idea that you believe Continue Dynasty could be achieved by other means?

not something i particularly want or care for. sorry. 15 years in, half of my team is already a 90 overall or higher. half the fun, for me anyways, is getting a team up to the point of being that good. i dont really have a need to continue the dynasty at that point.

not something i particularly want or care for. sorry. 15 years in, half of my team is already a 90 overall or higher. half the fun, for me anyways, is getting a team up to the point of being that good. i dont really have a need to continue the dynasty at that point.
    Well, I'm looking at it more from the aspect of people doing dynasties like on here, fitting in games whenever they actually can, etc. Me, for instance, I'll have only made it through three seasons of my dynasty with NCAA 12 when I get my last four games played and posted on here, and now I have to "start over" with a fake beginning of a new dynasty just to even continue my dynasty that I'm posting on here in 13, because we don't have a continue dynasty option.

Of course, I'm not holding my breath at all for in-game saves or continue dynasty to even be considered by the dev team, at least on this generation of consoles. I've pretty much reached the point that we'd be lucky to even see them so much as take an interest in it before the PS4/720, and even then, I doubt we'd see it anytime soon after the jump. Pretty much an eternal pipe dream for me at this point.

Being serious, I agree that there are times I have no interest in continuing a dynasty from one game to the next. There are others where I'm still playing my dynasty on the day before release of the next version. I'd love to be able to continue those dynasties.

Freshman
    Just added my idea for a multi-year scholarship option, the NCAA changed the rules, EA should follow.

Freshman
    Allow multiple offer options in recruiting:
    1) Standard year-by-year renewable scholarship. This is currently the only option in the game, after each year you have the option as the coach to cut each player or keep them on the team.
    2) The new four year guaranteed scholarship. This is a 4-year deal signed with the player. If you offer a player a four year scholarship you are unable to cut the player for 4-years no matter what. The player could transfer or quit football, those are the only ways out of the deal. A four year offer would give you an edge in recruiting over a school only offering year-by-year.
    3) Offer a walk-on spot. A walk-on spot is an offer to a player without giving up one of the 25 scholarships available each year/85 overall. Many walk-ons would prefer to get scholarships from smaller FBS or FCS schools. But most 1-2 star kickers and punters would be walk-ons. Plus some one-stars at other positions.

Coach trust pitch: The more players you cut from renewing their year-by-year scholarships the lower this rating goes and the harder it is to get players without offering four year deals.

Walk-on reward pitch: Changing walk-ons to scholarship players after their first or second year on campus helps this pitch. It will increase the level of walk-ons that are willing to join your team, maybe even allowing you to snag players that get scholarship offers elsewhere.

I just wouldnt want to be the same team year after year...if i'm in a teambuilder dynasty, the next year I would want a new look. Not the same team again.

For those that liked my "Off-season Dynasty" idea, I posted it on the GameChangers site: http://www.easports.com/gamechangers...mpaignId=27783

The title of the post is "Authentic Off-season Additions to Dynasty."

Please vote and comment on it.

Feedback: Showing the names of who downvoted an idea may not be the best. I've seen a few guys on TGT that downvoted certain ideas ... and now I want to go smack them on the head.
    Similarly, I'm finding it very difficult to downvote ideas from people I know (and know me), even though I really don't support the idea .........

Upvoting should be named (find like-minded people). Downvoting should be anonymous.

They show the names of the people who gave the idea? I didn't notice that. Probably because I've only been on the site via iPhone so if it's small, I can't really see it. The only thing I think I downvoted was rushing the field and only because I know it'll never happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    They show the names of the people who gave the idea?
    Yeah, they show who submitted it, who comments on it, who upvotes it and who downvotes it.

Yeah, they show who submitted it, who comments on it, who upvotes it and who downvotes it.
    Thanks, Jeff, for the upvote! Now I just need about 200 more to get some consideration.