Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Uniforms - NCAA Football 12 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    nike is doing a special event for several teams' rivalry games this year......apparently USC will wear all cardinal jerseys, with black helmets and a gold logo in their rivalry game vs UCLA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
    WHAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!?!
    i spoke too soon....its still a rumor at this point and nothing has been made official yet.
    http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/...o-about-little

Not sure if this has been mentioned as I don't remember it. Cal is going for an All White look in an away game this season. If they are designated away team vs Fresno in neutral site, then that's the game.

http://www.californiagoldenblogs.com...2011-road-game

Yep plenty of gangs use the pitchfork. Also plenty of gangs usually wear sports swag, often times seeing bloods with Reds caps and so on also with the crips wearing LA Dodger gear and stuff for the blue.

i spoke too soon....its still a rumor at this point and nothing has been made official yet.
    http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/...o-about-little
    forget i said this....usc confirmed a couple of days ago, they would not be changing their uniforms.

forget i said this....usc confirmed a couple of days ago, they would not be changing their uniforms.
    another reason Lane K is a young joke. Giving into the players for black socks is just dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    another reason Lane K is a young joke. Giving into the players for black socks is just dumb.
    i wasnt aware that the players were whining for black socks. over the past couple of years though, its kinda been the player's choice of wearing black or white socks for games. and now that everyone looks the same, it gives off the impression that there arent any individuals on the team.

i wasnt aware that the players were whining for black socks. over the past couple of years though, its kinda been the player's choice of wearing black or white socks for games. and now that everyone looks the same, it gives off the impression that there arent any individuals on the team.

the thing I read said the players were pushing for it. Black sox is horrible for that old school look anyway.
    the schol doesnt need to change because a recent recruit wants something. A school like USC shouldnt be giving in to trendy looks anyway

They need to adjust the default sock height. Nobody in college football wears low socks.