Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Uniforms - NCAA Football 12 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display
    Mmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmm. Wonderful.

For anyone that doesn't know, that's one of the special helmets that Air Force wore this past season. They're inspired by the USAF Thunderbirds (Air Force's stunt team). Specifically by the helmets worn by the pilots.

Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    to JeffH
    I never saw these til you brought it up

since it was a page behind

Fincastle,VA (1 hr from Lane Stadium and Hokie country)
    Would like to see the orange helmets that Va Tech wore in the bowl game against Stanford

Houston will be wearing 1972 throwback uni's for our Oct.22 homecoming game vs Marshall.

Here are Penn State's Old Jersey's;

This is Penn State's new one;

The difference is that there is not Blue around the neck and sleeve for the white jersey's and there is not white around the Blue Jersey's.

Penn State instead of going forward with new Jersey's stick to their roots and go back in time to the older jersey's.

Much respect for Penn State going back to their roots, especially in a time where schools are going all funky.. Stick with tradition and keep it classy and simple....Nice Penn State very nice....

I think we should have double socks an let our backpads to hangout like most college players do. An we should have is different kinds of mouthpieces like vampire all different kinds like the ones with out the string. EA sports should allow us to have tattoos because all college players have those now days. An those are the biggest things we should have im a big college football fan like all my friends an thats what every one would like to have in the game. Go NOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool Ncaa football 2012 equipment.

I think we should have double socks an let our backpads to hangout like most college players do. An we should have is different kinds of mouthpieces like vampire all different kinds like the ones with out the string. EA sports should allow us to have tattoos because all college players have those now days. An those are the biggest things we should have im a big college football fan like all my friends an thats what every one would like to have in the game. Go NOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fsu16 View Post

tattoos are as pointless as dreads- trendy and will pass on in time- besides, the tattoss would be generic and repetative anyway
    Last edited by ram29jackson; 04-30-2011 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    arizona state released their new unis today

http://asu.edu/itstime-press/
    I am a huge ASU fan (insert jokes here...) but I just hate these unis and the advertising campaign that goes along with them. Honestly, part of why I liked ASU as a kid were because of their uniforms. I always found them unique. Sparky to me is fundamental to ASU football.

putting ASU on the sleeve was the dumbest idea possible. Do the college kids need that much help ?

putting ASU on the sleeve was the dumbest idea possible. Do the college kids need that much help ?
    i've heard that some junior colleges in that area have higher academic requirements for their athletes, than what asu does. so maybe they do need that much help.

i've heard that some junior colleges in that area have higher academic requirements for their athletes, than what asu does. so maybe they do need that much help.
    I've also heard that ASU unknowingly is competing with one of the local Arizona gangs with a very, very similar symbol. Stay classy ASU

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    I've also heard that ASU unknowingly is competing with one of the local Arizona gangs with a very, very similar symbol. Stay classy ASU
    why not, theres a gang in Fresno called the Bulldogs who wear Fresno State gear..just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    Here are Penn State's Old Jersey's;

This is Penn State's new one;

The difference is that there is not Blue around the neck and sleeve for the white jersey's and there is not white around the Blue Jersey's.

Penn State instead of going forward with new Jersey's stick to their roots and go back in time to the older jersey's.

that dang Nike symbol screws up the clean,simple look

why not, theres a gang in Fresno called the Bulldogs who wear Fresno State gear..just sayin'
    Maybe ASU and Fresno could schedule a game and give it a witty name like "turf war"... oh the possibilities

Dreadful, looks like a high school uni.

nike is doing a special event for several teams' rivalry games this year......apparently USC will wear all cardinal jerseys, with black helmets and a gold logo in their rivalry game vs UCLA.

nike is doing a special event for several teams' rivalry games this year......apparently USC will wear all cardinal jerseys, with black helmets and a gold logo in their rivalry game vs UCLA.
    WHAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    That's just ridiculous. It's a pitchfork. There's prolly 1000 gangs in the US with a very, very similar symbol. It's part of the University Team Branding. Just because a bunch of idiot teenage kids have the same symbol (likely because they're close to ASU) doesn't mean the University shouldn't be able to incorporate it. The kids use the pitchfork sign, which I'm guessing a million gangs use, does that mean these kids at the University are gangster affiliated and un-classy individuals? Certainly not.

I like the look myself, except for the huge ASU on the shoulders. If it were small and in a more sleek font, it would be cool. IMO ASU has always had one of the worst unis in college football. Either way the whites have always looked better than the reds, and it looks like that's still the case by far.