Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Gameplay - NCAA Football 12 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display
    my complain come from the defensive stand point. as much as i love defense, and love the defensive play of the game. there need to be corrections made for the following...

1. DE pass rushing sucks.. seems like they run down then make a 90 degree turn to the qb. never fails they always get there a millisecond too late.

2. i dont like that the d line jumps and blocks every pass!. they are tied up blocking. they wont be able to jump every time. esp not without getting knocked on their @...

3. if you throw as your getting hit, it seems to always get picked by a d lineman.. tell me how a d line man has amazing hands but a corner or safety cant catch a pass right to them???

4. not enough penalties. i know its a game, but it is supposed to represent true events. and most college games have at least 5+ penalties a game by each team... the CPU never commits pass interferance, late hits, holding, roughing, things like that. only penalty i see is when i hard count and they jump offsides.

5. and the fact that a cb can run the route before the wr... but the wr can "moonwalk" 3 steps to make a catch in front of him.

6. i would like to see more cpu open field moved.. they never try to stip arm juke, spin. in the open field.. or not that i have seen.

7. stop making linebackers and cb's able to jump up 12 feet and tip or intercept a ball. i can throw a 25 yard post rout in between the safetys but to no avail the lb jumps and intercepts or knocks it down. it should be over his head!!!

i know this game is defensive heavy, and i liek it, but it needs some tweaks and fixes.

Hopefully the tuned down the no huddle offense for the CPU in '12. It seems way too many teams are running a no huddle offense. Prime example. Playing in an OD game against a user who was Texas. He runs the ball and plays a not fast tempo game. We got disconnected and we decided I should finish the game. The rest of the way Texas ran a no huddle.

I want to see a complete special teams overhaul as well.

PART 1
    1.) If a Kicker has low awareness and or kick accuracy, the "Kick Arrow" should shake violently in all directions like play-art does. You will have to manually adjust the accuracy with the Left Analog Stick and hold it there until you execute your kick with the Right Analog Stick. I feel if we can get this in the game, having a solid and well rounded kicker will actually be the factor that decides games like they should. (No more abusing guys with a boot and rockets attached to it.)

2.) Certain teams have "Reverse" plays in their arsenal as Special Teams is a big factor in deciding games. Since Special Teams cannot be edited in the Custom Playbook in 12, certain teams who have ran it should have this staple in their Call Sheet. This is something new and refreshing, the key to moving the ball is to keep defenders minds cloudy - in all aspects of offense, including Special Teams.

PART 2
    I also want to see complete Ball-Carrier control. So many times I see run plays being called that are destined to be blown up because you can only cut so many seconds after the ball has been delivered. If it's an inside handoff to play up the Right A-Gap and theres penetration between between the Right B-Gap, I need to be able to bounce it in either direction asap. For instance, my line is Zone Blocking and my Left Guard/Tackle has cleaned up the Left B-Gap vs an Odd Stack front; I should be able to hit that hole for easy yards. If I'm not Juking and I'm not running straight, my body should be facing toward the sideline I'm running to; with the exception of my head. I hate the side step, slide running they displayed in 11. I shouldn't be picking plays that are supposed to work when my personnel doesn't.

PART 3
    I want the game Camera to Zoom Out properly when executing Triple Option Passes, from both Under Center and in the Shotgun/Pistol. I need to be able to diagnose the heat and know if I'll have enough time to 'pass' the rock, instead of always having to hand it off and accepting the loss.

PART 3
    Formation Shifting with Dynamic Play Adjustments
    This one is pretty straight forward; Allow me to shift my Running Back and Tight End 'down' or 'up' to create an offset look in the Shotgun. This allows us to get creative, without having gimmick plays in formations that work all the time.

Dynamic Play Adjustments Explained:
    Ex.) I call HB Sweep out of Shotgun: Y-Trips HB WK and formation shift my Halfback down, to create an Offset look. This will enable me to receive an inside handoff and bounce it up field quick (North/South). It will still be called an HB Sweep, but can be ran like an Off Tackle play with the ability to cut up your opponent. If you're going to be calling your plays, might as well run them how you want. (Considering it's a legal shift.)

Also, since EA likes making shit easy for us, we shouldn't have to worry about Illegal Shifting penalties since they automatically adjust our players.
    Last edited by lilblaze; 07-10-2011 at 06:40 AM.