Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NCAA Football 13 Not Using Infinity Engine (Real Time Physics)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by will41 View Post
    So when are getting this ncaa news or was it already put out there and i missed it.
    Demo this week is the news.

I understand why people are frustrated by this, but if, Cam Weber stated, there wasn't sufficient time to add RTP to NCAA this time around then waiting until next year was both prudent and proper.

Quote Originally Posted by coogrfan View Post
    I understand why people are frustrated by this, but if, Cam Weber stated, there wasn't sufficient time to add RTP to NCAA this time around then waiting until next year was both prudent and proper.

I've lurked around this site for a long time, and have been around NCAA/Madden boards since the MM days (although I don't post nearly as much as I used to on there, on any board) ... and it always is a breath of fresh air to see the rationality displayed by this group.

That being said ... like the rest of you, it was like a sock in the gut yesterday after seeing the Madden reveal of RTP and NCAA not getting it. But at the end of the day, I'm okay with it. Just to know that EA is moving in the direction they are with Madden is nice to know, and it gives us something solid to look forward to with NCAA.

And like I said over at OS, I don't know if I'm more bummed about not having RTP in NCAA, or some of the elements of the CC. I would absolutely love for ratings to be based on a system in NCAA. Things like that would add so much to Dynasty mode.

yeah, I'm not terribly disappointed by NCAA not having RTP. I've been consistent in saying that I need gameplay that isn't terribly glitchy or unrealistic. Adding RTP with less than enough time to tune & test it, would just fuel more of an outrage than there is by not putting it in. Besides, I buy Madden every year anyway. Therefore, the only thing I'm really concerned about is that will the difference between the two gameplay engines be so distant that it makes NCAA unplayable once Madden drops. If it isn't, that will almost defeat the purpose. If it is, that's great, but it'll suck because NCAA will never be played again until '14.
    Last edited by xMrHitStickx904; 06-05-2012 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cts View Post
    I've lurked around this site for a long time, and have been around NCAA/Madden boards since the MM days (although I don't post nearly as much as I used to on there, on any board) ... and it always is a breath of fresh air to see the rationality displayed by this group.

That being said ... like the rest of you, it was like a sock in the gut yesterday after seeing the Madden reveal of RTP and NCAA not getting it. But at the end of the day, I'm okay with it. Just to know that EA is moving in the direction they are with Madden is nice to know, and it gives us something solid to look forward to with NCAA.

And like I said over at OS, I don't know if I'm more bummed about not having RTP in NCAA, or some of the elements of the CC. I would absolutely love for ratings to be based on a system in NCAA. Things like that would add so much to Dynasty mode.
    1st post =

Welcome (to posting anyway) and please do more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwizzy View Post
    Welcome (to posting anyway) and please do more often.
    Thanks, I appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by ryby6969 View Post
    You are not getting my point. The Madden team decided at the beginning of the cycle to try to get it in, but if not it would be no harm no foul because nobody had any idea what they were trying. The NCAA team decided they did not want to try this year.
    I got your point. I just didn't think that's how it went down. You made an assumption (that they chose not to try to integrate it) that I did not. That's all man, otherwise we were on the same page.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Meh. I can wait 'til '14. I'm content with NCAA 12.5 if they got rid of most of the bugs from '12.

After playing the demo there is a lot more "momentum" than I expected so I'm pretty content moving on without RTP for this version. I am really excited for Madden though I gotta say. And I haven't really been excited for it for 3 years. It'll be really interesting to see the difference between the 2 when it comes to how I play them because of how much closer the gameplay additions are now.

It's just like a Husky to "lurk" for a while.... Venoy Overton anybody Welcome to the site man!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
    It's just like a Husky to "lurk" for a while.... Venoy Overton anybody Welcome to the site man!
    Pimpin', pimpin'.

Please, don't mention socks!

Welcome to TGT, man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Please, don't mention socks!

Welcome to TGT, man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    you wearing those today or somethin?

After some more in depth about the Infinity engine and RTP, I have decided that I am not really disappointed that NCAA doesn't have it this year. I just have a feeling that this year, it is going to be buggy in Madden, and to be quite honest, I am going to absolutely love NCAA this year IF everything works correctly. That being said, I will gladly be patient enough to wait for the RTP to make it's way to NCAA next year when it has time to be smoothed out.