Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Episode #5 of EA SPORTS NCAA Football 13 Podcast

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    The one I don't understand is the ticker. Seems like that is just text and could easily be added. ...although I'm sure it's not that simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm with you. Games with TB teams are simulated just the same so I'm kinda taken back that they aren't included in the ticker. Totally understand about the studio updates part and that's a non-issue. The ticker kinda disappoints me.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    The one I don't understand is the ticker. Seems like that is just text and could easily be added. ...although I'm sure it's not that simple.
    The working theory is that it has something to do with the logos. I'd guess that Priority 1 (for this feature) was the initial 123 teams, and Priority 2 was supporting Teambuilder teams, and they just ran out of time to get Priority 2 in.

Finally got a chance to listen to the podcast. Decent broadcast, though I was hoping for a little more depth (since I still haven't seen the webcast). It was very nice to hear them directly respond to some of the questions they were getting since the features were announced.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    The working theory is that it has something to do with the logos. I'd guess that Priority 1 (for this feature) was the initial 123 teams, and Priority 2 was supporting Teambuilder teams, and they just ran out of time to get Priority 2 in.

Finally got a chance to listen to the podcast. Decent broadcast, though I was hoping for a little more depth (since I still haven't seen the webcast). It was very nice to hear them directly respond to some of the questions they were getting since the features were announced.
    That sounds like a pretty good reason why it probably didn't get included along with the rest of the ticker. We can't say for certain one way or the other unless EA says why, but that reasoning works for me. Hopefully they'll get it implemented next year. While I don't do very much with teambuilder in the game (I may create a team or download one from someone else for a "on the side" dynasty), it would still be nice to see teambuilder teams being included in the ticker and even potentially in studio updates sometime in the future.

Whats the podcasts about? O never mind