Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NCAA Football 11 - Release Day Patch Info

• Facebook
  • Display
    Yep! Impressive list. It actually dropped last Wednesday I think. We had to keep it under wraps though
    Does this mean the affect is in the videos you guys are posting? It does actually explain certain aspects that seem improved.

The success of fixes is subjective, but they are mentioning the concerns that have been discussed. Definitely the right start to getting them fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    I assume all of the videos we have seen here at TGL since the embargo lift are "post-patch"?
    Not all of them actually... I believe the patch came out Thursday or so. Most of those videos were captured earlier in the week.

Yay! Looks like 11 is gonna be a great game, makes me feel like the team at EA really cares! They've won me back for sure. I'll pick it up at midnight!

On the UGA video you posted... are you able to branch out of that animation by pressing a button or are you mashing buttons the whole time and it is taking that long to break out of the animation? That's a problem I hope they fix as I'm almost certain I'll pick that play by accident.

Quote Originally Posted by UGA14 View Post
    On the UGA video you posted... are you able to branch out of that animation by pressing a button or are you mashing buttons the whole time and it is taking that long to break out of the animation? That's a problem I hope they fix as I'm almost certain I'll pick that play by accident.
    For me, mashing buttons doesn't help. I've seen others say that just pressing A on the 360 branches out of it but pressing X (coordinating button) on the PS3 does not.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Not all of them actually... I believe the patch came out Thursday or so. Most of those videos were captured earlier in the week.
    Thats interesting. Any comments on how the game played pre-patch v. post-patch?

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Thats interesting. Any comments on how the game played pre-patch v. post-patch?
    Well, really can't say just because we weren't aware of the changes included in the patch until the same time you guys were. I'll try to keep an eye out on these but obviously tomorrow you guys will be able to give your own impressions.

Man they are really on top of things this year! I am glad they are paying attention to community feedback significantly this year! Greta job!

The 2nd video here is another bugged pa pass animation. This was done by the CPU against Rynoaid. This would be in Oklahoma's pb and I'm guessing it's a different play as the stuck animation is completely different.

http://www.easports.com/dynasty?_use...&sid=0&wknum=9

well i can say i think the cpu lean part didn't work that well i had the qb on a option lean for 7 yards with no one in front of him before he fell on his face