Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Teacher Sex Scandal...even better looking teacher.

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinWolv View Post
    Um, you missed another Man Law somewhere over your years.........everything Man does circles down to the fundamental "whether I'd hit it or not".
    nope, I'm a man.

I'm well self aware of the thought process

It doesn't appear so because I don't really see you in the I'd hit it thread unless it's to bitch or post some *** video.

Going all the way back to kindergarten, I was trying to think if there was a single teacher that was doable.

Elementary, all were way over the hill...junior and senior high had actually more male teachers than female so that already narrows down the list. I think it wasn't until a year or two after I graduated high school, there was a hot speech teacher, but that was it and I was already legal

I never had an attractive teacher. Not in K-12. My hottest teacher ever was my sociology teacher in college. She was working on her doctorate (white chick doing something about Wu-Tang Clan if you can believe it). That's it. All my other teachers were old ladies, unattractive middle aged ladies, or dudes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only fuck-bunnies I can remember having as a teacher were between first and fourth grade. There was one doable one in tenth grade, but she was 30+.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

My senior English teacher is about the only one that would qualify. She was 28 or 29, but would have been fun. She was already taken though. Married and banging the junior quarterback on the football team.

After doing some quick searching on Google, I found some stories about her.

#6: Nicole Long
    Name: Nicole Long
    School: Ayersville High School
    City: Defiance, OH
    Age of Teacher: 29
    Age of Student: 17
    Charges: Third-degree sexual battery of a minor

Summary: Nicole Long was a 29-year-old English teacher at Ayersville High School in Defiance, OH. She was arrested on charges of sexual battery of a 17-year-old male former student in January, 2006. According to police documents, Long and the student had sexual intercourse in Long's home one afternoon in June of 2005. By the time the charges came to light, Long was nearly seven-months pregnant, though it was never revealed if the father was the student or her husband. During a court appearance, she told a judge that at the time of the incident between herself and the student, she had been taking Zoloft, a medication that treats anxiety and depression. She pleaded guilty in January of 2006 to third-degree sexual battery. She was sentenced to 45 days in a county jail.

http://www.zimbio.com/The+50+Most+In.../6+Nicole+Long
    DEFIANCE - One afternoon in June, Nicole M. Long, who was an English teacher at Ayersville High School, had sex with a 17-year-old male student in her Defiance home, authorities said.

It was an act that cost the 29-year-old married teacher her job and yesterday put Long, who is pregnant, in Defiance County Common Pleas Court where she pleaded guilty to sexual battery, a third-degree felony.

In exchange for that guilty plea, Carson Slade, a county assistant prosecutor, recommended that Long be jailed in the Corrections Center of Northwest Ohio, Stryker, instead of being sent to prison.

Ms. Slade also recommended that Long forfeit her teacher's license, be placed on probation, and ordered to attend counseling.

Long's classification as a sexual offender was not discussed among prosecutors, Ms. Slade said.

Judge Joseph Schmenk scheduled sentencing for March 13 and ordered a presentence investigation.

If he would have sentenced Long immediately without such an investigation, the law would have required him to send her to prison for at least one year, he said.

She still could be sentenced to up to five years in prison and fined up to $10,000.

Ayersville Superintendent Tod Hug called Long's guilty plea "an inevitable decision."

"The facts in the case spoke for themselves," he said.

The case came to light this winter when the Defiance County sheriff's office looked into rumors of sex between Long and the student.

She was indicted by a Defiance County grand jury Wednesday.

It was unclear whether Long's baby, which is due in early March, is a result of her affair with the student, who has since turned 18.

Ms. Slade and Superinten-dent Hug said they did not know, and Long did not return phone calls from The Blade.

Whether the affair produced a baby does not have a bearing on the criminal case, Ms. Slade said.

But if the case would have gone to trial, she said Long's pregnancy could have been evidence of sexual conduct.

Judge Schmenk released Long on a personal recognizance bond and ordered her to have no contact with the victim, to contact her counselor at least once a week, and not to move from her present address without the consent of the court.

When the judge asked her if she was under the influence of any medications as she answered questions in court, she replied that she was taking Zoloft, a medication for depression and anxiety, as prescribed by a doctor.

Long wore a camel-colored winter coat throughout yesterday's court appearance, which was attended by about a dozen people in addition to news media representatives and court employees.

A group of people related to the victim, said Sally King, victims advocate for Defiance County, sat on a front bench and left without speaking to reporters.

Ms. King said they did not wish to make a statement.

Long resigned effective Jan. 18 from the Ayersville school district in southeast Defiance County.

It had paid her almost $42,000 a year to teach four senior English classes, one freshman English class, an advanced placement English class for seniors, and speech, as well as to advise the staff of the school newspaper.

Before she resigned, Long had asked the school district for maternity leave beginning March 2.

She was employed in Ayersville from 1999 to 2001, spent the 2001-2002 school year at Defiance High School, which is her alma mater, and returned to Ayersville in 2002.

http://www.toledoblade.com/local/200...h-student.html

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Damn!

Hotter than any teacher I ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Damn!

I'm in the same boat.

I had a couple of hot teachers in High School. No game to speak of, so nailing one of them wasn't going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Damn!

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    I'm in the same boat.
    Senior year was nice. I had my senior English class with her 8th period, last of the day, from a little after 2pm until end of school. And our school was not air conditioned at the time (they didn't add school-wide AC until a year or two after I graduated, it was up to teachers to put a portable AC in their classroom window), so September, April and May were great months when that heat kicked in and she didn't wear a bunch of clothes/layers.

That was about the only positive though. 7th period, I had advanced physics, which was in the chemistry room as both chemistry and physics was taught by the same guy. So having to deal with advanced physics, in a hot as fuck classroom 7th period, ugh. The classroom for senior English 8th period wasn't too much better, but at least the view was nice.
    Last edited by SmoothPancakes; 06-28-2012 at 11:18 AM.