Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: EA SPORTS Game Changers Championship Series

• Facebook
  • Display
    So we have until August 5th to move up? Awesome, thanks, CDJ!

I will talk to Shop later tonight and see if maybe we can add a day or two on to help out. No custom lobbies has really hurt getting games in.

I have most of the main players on my friend's list, so that isn't really a problem for me aside from playing the same 5 or 6 guys over and over. It definitely would be nice for them to get that fixed, though, considering it's been down since release week.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    I have most of the main players on my friend's list, so that isn't really a problem for me aside from playing the same 5 or 6 guys over and over. It definitely would be nice for them to get that fixed, though, considering it's been down since release week.
    Yeah I've just been really busy with OD's and projects that I haven't gotten a game in, going to try to get a few in next week...

The Bowl Match-Ups have been announced:

PS3 - 360

Losing the Custom Rooms lobby as well as connection issues hurt a lot, but we appreciate the guys who were able to get lots of games in. We are discussing another competition a few weeks/months down the line when hopefully these issues will be long removed.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    The Bowl Match-Ups have been announced:

PS3 - 360

Losing the Custom Rooms lobby as well as connection issues hurt a lot, but we appreciate the guys who were able to get lots of games in. We are discussing another competition a few weeks/months down the line when hopefully these issues will be long removed.
    Congrats guys! I completely gave up on this when the created rooms went down. Not that I had a shot at a Bowl Game.

I quit in the middle of my bowl game.

Not only did I get screwed out of the championship game, IMO, but then I lose 3 fumbles in 3 quarters. Had fun in the tournament, and that's the first game I quit all year(nothing against my opponent at all), I just physically can not complete another game of NCAA '11.