Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Football 13 - TeamBuilder Website Launched

• Facebook
  • Display

NCAA Football 13 - TeamBuilder Website Launched

Could be as early as tomorrow.

Nice! My Drake Bulldogs will be ready to be created. B-)

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

same old
    same old

Ya, I don't see any changes happening but you never know. It'll give me something to do for the next week and a half while I wait for the game.

It's not necessarily being released this week, just rather that we should hear a launch date soon (expected today).

That said, minutes ago, Justin Dewiel did tweet the following:

Guys, my reference to TeamBuilder is around getting the launch date for the site. I'll share it ASAP.

TeamBuilder will have new high school stadiums and uniforms, but there's not an overhaul of the feature this year.

I'm waiting to confirm that. I don't have the exact answer yet. (regarding when the updated site will be ready)

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    It's not necessarily being released this week, just rather that we should hear a launch date soon (expected today).

That said, minutes ago, Justin Dewiel did tweet the following:
    So, EA waited until the last week to add the new uniforms, stadiums, and will just update the background color? Literally nothing added in a year of development?

so much more could be done with it but they dont even try...

If you guys are wanting a revamp/overhaul of TeamBuilder, be sure you've voted for it on the Game Changers idea site.
    http://mgi-gc.easports.com/a/dtd/Tea...0/137958-18503

The NCAA 13 Team Builder site is expected to launch this Thursday.

If you guys are wanting a revamp/overhaul of TeamBuilder, be sure you've voted for it on the Game Changers idea site.

give me a break LOL

they've seen comments for 2 years to add more.

I dont mean to be crass but "Come On Man!"

I have no clue where or how to log in to leave a comment or vote on this thing ?

...a year away from anything anyway...too little,too late

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    give me a break LOL

they've seen comments for 2 years to add more.

I dont mean to be crass but "Come On Man!"
    Yeah, but at the same time, it wasn't important enough to make our Wishlist Tournament's Top 13 items. Obviously our site isn't composed of the only target audience, but the requests for TB 2.0 has been very quiet in my opinion. It's just this time of year when they announce that it's untouched is when everyone makes a fuss. In 2 months, there won't be much of a peep (based on previous years).

I have no clue where or how to log in to leave a comment or vote on this thing ?

...a year away from anything anyway...too little,too late
    Go to the GameChangers site and sign in with the same EA account that you use on Team Builder or any other EA site, then search for TeamBuilder 2.0 and vote and comment (or go to the NCAA Football section and scroll down to the 5th item).

Yeah, but at the same time, it wasn't important enough to make our Wishlist Tournament's Top 13 items. Obviously our site isn't composed of the only target audience, but the requests for TB 2.0 has been very quiet in my opinion. It's just this time of year when they announce that it's untouched is when everyone makes a fuss. In 2 months, there won't be much of a peep (based on previous years).

All this means is the average consumer assumes it will be improved on because almost everything is always updated and advanced. So they figure there will be change in a years time.
    Then they come to see there isnt any and are surprised by that and are disappointed. Very few fill the need to stalk a message board to see if somethings changing, it doesnt mean they arent interested in it changing.

wishlist tournament ? they need to be told how to come up with ideas? You need to look at a survey after seeing sports video games for many years that colored shoes and socks would be a good idea? You could do that in like 2004 or 5' and they couldnt think of adding it to the teambuilder site ?

if it wasnt that important why did the make an entire external site to begin with ?........my rant for the day
    Last edited by ram29jackson; 06-26-2012 at 05:13 PM.

Some guys on OS are starting an #UpdateTeambuilder campaign on Twitter if anyone wants to join in.

All this means is the average consumer assumes it will be improved on because almost everything is always updated and advanced. So they figure there will be change in a years time.
    Then they come to see there isnt any and are surprised by that and are disappointed. Very few fill the need to stalk a message board to see if somethings changing, it doesnt mean they arent interested in it changing.

wishlist tournament ? they need to be told how to come up with ideas? You need to look at a survey after seeing sports video games for many years that colored shoes and socks would be a good idea? You could do that in like 2004 or 5' and they couldnt think of adding it to the teambuilder site ?

if it wasnt that important why did the make an entire external site to begin with ?........my rant for the day
    While I did already vote on the Teambuilder 2.0 Gamechangers site, I have to agree with Ram. Particularly the bold. I've even joined a few others on Twitter trying to trend #UpdateTeambuilder, but I hold out very little hope that it will do any good. It just seems like a very very low priority on EA's part. Great concept, poorly followed up on.

I love Teambuilder but it doesn't bother me too much. I know where it stands on the priority list. It's not going to help sell the game. I will say though it seems like they could add new templates without much effort. I would like to understand why some of the 'easy' things have not been updated. Templates, fonts, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I would like to understand why some of the 'easy' things have not been updated. Templates, fonts, etc...
    Hear hear. I can understand why some of the more ... expensive ... requests that I see for Teambuilder don't get added, but the current options have been relatively untouched (from what I recall) since launch. It's much like Create-A-Team on NCAA 07 was largely the same as on 2004, if memory serves. And that's just annoying, especially for a feature that, if memory serves, was the last time the NCAA series was mentioned during the E3 press conference. For such a "big" announcement, the post release support has been very disappointing.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

The fool in me was hoping to wake up today and the site would be live.

It's inaccessible from my phone. Is it updated yet?