Thread: 007 Legends

• Facebook
  • Display

007 Legends

The game is listed on Amazon with a release date of October 16 and available for $59.99 on PS3 & 360.

Activision's new 007 Legends for Xbox and PS3 features a storyline that ties together six classic James Bond films, ending with the new Skyfall. Activision has yet to announce which films from the character's 50-year-long movie history will be represented, but we guarantee they'll include tuxedos, girls, and gunfights. We also guarantee it'll be weird that the same guy, at roughly the same age, is taking on missions in the '60s and now.

Developed by Eurocom, the new game seems to serve as a sequel to the Wii's Goldeneye 007 and its updated port Goldeneye 007 Reloaded. A single-player mode brings back that game's MI-6 Ops Missions, this time playable from a villain's perspective as well. Multiplayer is also included, in both local split-screen and online competitive modes.

Courtesy: Joystiq
    Last edited by cdj; 05-22-2012 at 07:44 PM.

Is that first person like Goldeneye? I actually enjoyed James Bond: Blood Stone quite a bit (3rd person). Not a great game but a good one. One of the biggest flaws of that game was the overly poor enemy AI and how easy it was. You had to play it on the highest difficulty and not use the PDA to identify the bad guys and weapons or it was too easy and you would just fly through it. I read way too many reviews complaining about how short it was. It wasn't that short imo IF you played on the harder difficulty levels.

First trailer for the game showcasing the 'Moonraker' mission.

FPS? No longer interested. I liked Blood Stone. With a few tweaks that could have been really good and I would have played the sequel.

Die Another Day & License to Kill Trailer

This looks badass for Bond fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    FPS? No longer interested. I liked Blood Stone. With a few tweaks that could have been really good and I would have played the sequel.
    Glad I'm not the only one that cannot do FPS. With me I actually get very dizzy playing them. Oddly, I played the N64 version of Bond religiously with no problems and then in my 20s I just couldn't play FPS anymore.

Goldfinger Trailer: