Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: NCAA Football 13: Gameplay Webcast - Recap

• Facebook
  • Display
    is the cpu flagged for intentional grounding and pass interference this year?

so...if you are in a 7 step drop, are you locked in the animation so the idiots that find the nano blitz when you need a pass play can just abuse it/you ?

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    so...if you are in a 7 step drop, are you locked in the animation so the idiots that find the nano blitz when you need a pass play can just abuse it/you ?
    You're never locked into a drop animation, just like you never have been. You can hold the left stick from before the snap or whenever you want just like always.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwizzy View Post
    You're never locked into a drop animation, just like you never have been. You can hold the left stick from before the snap or whenever you want just like always.
    One thing NCAA did a couple year ago was to have auto-evade (could have been Madden but I think it was only in the game one year). Where not only do you not drop back but the cpu will move the QB around in the pocket to avoid sacks. It could be annoying because some times the cpu actually took off scrambling when you didn't want to but I did like this feature. Does the cpu just do the auto dropback or is there an option for auto-evade as well?

Im not aware of any auto evade.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    One thing NCAA did a couple year ago was to have auto-evade (could have been Madden but I think it was only in the game one year). Where not only do you not drop back but the cpu will move the QB around in the pocket to avoid sacks. It could be annoying because some times the cpu actually took off scrambling when you didn't want to but I did like this feature. Does the cpu just do the auto dropback or is there an option for auto-evade as well?
    that was only if you didn't turn off qb-assist from the main menu. I hated that feature. The qb would run or throw without you if you didn't take over the drop back. Annoying!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kwizzy View Post
    also now you will be able to cancel play action mid play! Very excited about that one!

Quote Originally Posted by ryby6969 View Post
    JB is a DJ at a stripclub and cannot score so he will be no help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
    that was only if you didn't turn off qb-assist from the main menu. I hated that feature. The qb would run or throw without you if you didn't take over the drop back. Annoying!!!
    Maybe it was Madden one year but I remember the QB moving in the pocket for me, doing the drop back but NOT throwing the ball. They would run for you which I didn't like but they wouldn't throw it.

Did they fix the pistol? I know it has been asked about the shotgun running game, but as a guy who lovess the pistol, it was questionable at best on 12.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oweb26 View Post
    Did they fix the pistol? I know it has been asked about the shotgun running game, but as a guy who lovess the pistol, it was questionable at best on 12.
    one of the pistol draws worked almost every time i ran that like 10 times a game vs user.

Quote Originally Posted by oweb26 View Post
    I must concur. I have the Pistol in my custom playbook this year and I tried to operate the PISTOL in 11 as well. However, the result is always the same... passing has no issues, draws has some success, and almost every other run play goes nowhere as the defenders swarm into the backfield far too fast.

Tradition sports is posting a lot of feedback from the community event. They are saying the read-option is better and the player movement is heavier and no so herky jerky which I like. Not a big change they are saying but a subtle one.

Did they add any new formations this year.That would be consider under gameplay right.

Quote Originally Posted by will41 View Post
    Did they add any new formations this year.That would be consider under gameplay right.
    Good question. Although I have a feeling most of their formation moderation was from tweaking proper alignments this year. I thought I read or heard in a webcast that they added some Wing T formations for option though? Or maybe it was another formation but something Army does I believe

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
    Or maybe it was another formation but something Army does I believe
    Wingbone. See this video from Keontez.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud