Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: TGA Talk

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Trust me... it was there. You'll notice my second round is considerably lower than the first... JB started in on his antics during the second round and my score shows it.
    Antics?

You obviously have not golfed with Violator and H8 just ask Skip on that.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Antics?

You obviously have not golfed with Violator and H8 just ask Skip on that.
    hey what did i do? I was always quiet and respectful when they were,,,ahh hell who am i kidding. at one point i shot beer out of my nose when we were playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    hey what did i do? I was always quiet and respectful when they were,,,ahh hell who am i kidding. at one point i shot beer out of my nose when we were playing.
    I might have to pick this game up this weekend so I can try to knock skip out of the top spot in a few weeks. I will have a tough time trying to boost my player and still play NCAA. I am sure I will manage though.

Look at everyone gunning for Skip

ry, your player can be low as can be and you will still beat skippy by 10 strokes!! Ohh yeah skip i said it, whatcha gonna do????

ry, your player can be low as can be and you will still beat skippy by 10 strokes!! Ohh yeah skip i said it, whatcha gonna do????
    I never had the opportunity to play a round with him all the times we played. It was just you, me and h8. I was not sure how good he is, but now that I know it makes me feel better! I might go pick it up Sunday, but I am not sure at the moment since all of my NCAA dynasties are about to get started.

everytime the wifey goes to walmart i put it on the list, but have yet to get it. i love busting skips balls

bacon bacon bacon!!!!!

lol I wouldn't say I'm that bad. We would be playing in the most awful conditions and it was like standup night playing with us all together (you, JB, H8.). Its kinda hard sinking a 12 ft putt when halfway through the putt I hear "eeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh!!!", then I start laughing. Or you would just start playing that Bacon commercial "I can't read, whats it say!" and "Chocolate Rain" . I've learned to focus now lol

Nothing was worse than playing Predator in hurricane conditions though, that always brought on the serious lol's

Look at everyone gunning for Skip
    I know its only been one tourney lol
    Last edited by skipwondah33; 07-23-2010 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    lol I wouldn't say I'm that bad. We would be playing in the most awful conditions and it was like standup night playing with us all together (you, JB, H8.). Its kinda hard sinking a 12 ft putt when halfway through the putt I hear "eeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh!!!", then I start laughing. Or you would just start playing that Bacon commercial "I can't read, whats it say!" and "Chocolate Rain" . I've learned to focus now lol

Nothing was worse than playing Predator in hurricane conditions though, that always brought on the serious lol's
    Oh god, if that's what it's like playing matches with you guys, I need to buy a PS3 ASAP!

everytime the wifey goes to walmart i put it on the list, but have yet to get it. i love busting skips balls

bacon bacon bacon!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post

I know its only been one tourney lol
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm BACON!

yeah pancake, im not right in the head. i love messing with people and i love being messed with. total different game but on rainbow 6 vegas i would set the room and we would be playing with people, as the host i could change the friendly fire to on or off. well we would kill each other everytime if i left it on, so i would turn it off and then in the middle of a game i would turn it on, then we all would kill each other and the last one standing had to play with just a pistol. it would turn into a kill fest in the first 5 seconds, then about 2 games later i would turn it off and all you would hear the second you spawned in was gunfire then cussing that i turned it off.

i keep putting TW 11 on the wally world list but still havent gotten it. hopefully soon!

yeah pancake, im not right in the head. i love messing with people and i love being messed with. total different game but on rainbow 6 vegas i would set the room and we would be playing with people, as the host i could change the friendly fire to on or off. well we would kill each other everytime if i left it on, so i would turn it off and then in the middle of a game i would turn it on, then we all would kill each other and the last one standing had to play with just a pistol. it would turn into a kill fest in the first 5 seconds, then about 2 games later i would turn it off and all you would hear the second you spawned in was gunfire then cussing that i turned it off.

i keep putting TW 11 on the wally world list but still havent gotten it. hopefully soon!
    You're at least getting SOCOM 4 at release right?

Can you guys recommend a good headset for the 360?

You're at least getting SOCOM 4 at release right?
    umm possibly not. if the game is still the way i heard it was last time then i prolly wont buy it at all

umm possibly not. if the game is still the way i heard it was last time then i prolly wont buy it at all
    What's wrong with it?

Quote Originally Posted by natcret View Post
    Can you guys recommend a good headset for the 360?
    I just use the regular headset that came with my elite system.

I just use the regular headset that came with my elite system.
    Thanks JB. BTW, picked up NCAA 11 today. Gonna see what all the buzz is about in the other forums.

Quote Originally Posted by natcret View Post
    Thanks JB. BTW, picked up NCAA 11 today. Gonna see what all the buzz is about in the other forums.
    Very cool!

Just a quick reminder for everyone, next season we will be going to a handicap scoring system....I will be taking the overall average of every score submitted to set as the median, and then comparing that to the average score of each golfer for season one. This will help make things more competitive in season two.

Any new members will get an automatic handicap to be determined...or if they are able to golf FOUR rounds at FOUR different courses, we can take the average of those scores for their season two handicap.

Rules have been updated.

I will be away starting August 7-12. If I am unable to get an online game prior to the sixth, then I will play two rounds solo that evening so I at least have scores up the week 4 stuff.