Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: TGA Talk

• Facebook
  • Display

TGA Talk

I cannot wait to defend my crown. All will bow before the mighty Vio!!
    Seriosuly though I will take care of the gfx again this year and help you with the scorecards. I cant wait for this to come out!!

I don't think that I am going to get it this year. I just don't know if I want to spend the money on it considering NCAA will be coming out like a month after Tiger does. Although, I would not mind beating you this year.

I've never actually purchased a Tiger Woods game. I've downloaded the demo before. I won a copy of TG08 from cdj on Utopia before and I played that a little bit. I even played one tourney with the wife who enjoyed it but wasn't as enthused when I kicked her ass lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ryby6969 View Post
    I don't think that I am going to get it this year. I just don't know if I want to spend the money on it considering NCAA will be coming out like a month after Tiger does. Although, I would not mind beating you this year.
    uhh huh,, thats prolly good that you dont get it so you dont go down in shame like you did last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    uhh huh,, thats prolly good that you dont get it so you dont go down in shame like you did last year.
    You need to get this game dammit! LOL are you going to just make a dramatic entrance at a major?

Also, I still can't DL anything from your account. Going to have to fire off another message to Sony.

I have really been thinking about getting the game, I like the demo, but really suck at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Coachdenz View Post
    I have really been thinking about getting the game, I like the demo, but really suck at it.
    The league is just for fun, play a couple rounds a week with the guys, and you can jump in at any time. Just let me know if you want in.

I actually might be getting it soon. I think I am going to get rid of Red Dead and get this! So who is scared now? Blaming moving on not being able to get it you slacker!

I'm going to do horrible. Since my PS3 fried, I have to start over on my golfer

Vio you want that code for the Golf mag subscription? I'm not going to use it

Similar to what I was going to do last year....for season two, I will probably use a handicap system to give the league a little more of a competitive balance.

Alright let the smack talk begin, round one in the books:

Week One Results

only way to go it up.

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    Vio you want that code for the Golf mag subscription? I'm not going to use it
    yeah skippy ill take it, shoot it to me on here or on psn. i still havent gotte the game
    i am pretty broke at the moment and still have to get my son a new catchers mitt and infield glove. so its looking like im gonna ask for this for my birthday and see if i can get it then but thats at the end of september.

yeah skippy ill take it, shoot it to me on here or on psn. i still havent gotte the game
    i am pretty broke at the moment and still have to get my son a new catchers mitt and infield glove. so its looking like im gonna ask for this for my birthday and see if i can get it then but thats at the end of september.
    It'll all be worth it when he signs that million dollar contract!

K I'll send it later after work then.

I need you as rusty as possible, I want to have a shot at the title this year lol

K I'll send it later after work then.

I need you as rusty as possible, I want to have a shot at the title this year lol
    I think he's sitting out until next season. So you have a shot

yeah depending if i can come in when i get it and still win it all if i come in 1st on everyone i might come in, will have to see. thanks again skippy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I think he's sitting out until next season. So you have a shot
    Yeah I'll believe it when I see it lol. I see you and G had some very solid rounds, I can see I'm going to have to put an end to that and bring a little Happy Gilmore atmosphere if we tee off together

Yeah I'll believe it when I see it lol. I see you and G had some very solid rounds, I can see I'm going to have to put an end to that and bring a little Happy Gilmore atmosphere if we tee off together
    Trust me... it was there. You'll notice my second round is considerably lower than the first... JB started in on his antics during the second round and my score shows it.