Thread: Adding FCS teams to Dynasty (without swapping)

• Facebook
  • Display

Adding FCS teams to Dynasty (without swapping)

ncaa 13 would be more fun if you could
    download fcs teams and add them in the
    league

you can already download fcs schools in ncaa football 12 but if you want to put them in
    the game you have to take out a preexisting
    school. you should be able to just add them.

I'd settle for being able to substitute the non-playable generic FCS teams in dynasty mode for a some teambuilder teams. Let us pull in twelve templates with randomly generated rosters to serve as FCS opponents. How about even randomly assigning them a difficulty level so that you could have huge upsets, al la App State and Michigan.

If it's a scheduling issue that doesn't allow us to do this, then EA needs to create dozens of the FCS-directional teams with mock FCS conferences as well, and allow us to replace those with teambuilder teams.

Honestly, I have pretty much given up on this request. I just don't see FCS as a direction that the Tiburon team is interested in. I would LOVE to see it back (for me it's a top three feature) but as I say, I just don't see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Honestly, I have pretty much given up on this request. I just don't see FCS as a direction that the Tiburon team is interested in. I would LOVE to see it back (for me it's a top three feature) but as I say, I just don't see it happening.
    Well, the current game has five or six FCS mock schools. What EA could do is create 100 of those mock schools and give them mock conferences, and allow the community to create the FCS schools through teambuilder and import/replace those mock FCS schools. EA doesn't have to do any work on adding real FCS teams, they can just create a bunch of fictional teams for the purpose of teambuilder replacement teams.

It would be cool if all the leftover recruits went to those schools (even though they would be littered with 4* and 5* RBs/WRs/ATHs).