Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post your gaming setup.

• Facebook
  • Display

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post your gaming setup.

I'm not sure which forum this should be in so feel free to move it if it's in the wrong place. My Wife and I hit a huge pothole in the road of life around this time last year. We had to pretty much sell everything we had and then some. Thankfully by God's grace, we were able to recover and are now starting to replace the things we had to sell.

The Geek Squad from Best Buy came Friday and hooked everything up for us. Here are some pics of everything, including my new desk. It's still a work in progress so excuse the wires.

Spoiler: show

Setup looks good. I like the look of the mounted TV on the wall but mine is a DLP so that won't ever happen.

This is a good place. I actually meant to start this thread a while back but never got around to it. I'll try to take some pics of mine and post them later.

I'll take some pictures as well, but I'll definitely have to clean up the wires first. I moved everything around a few weeks ago and never got around to "beautifying" everything.

Don't have a digital camera anymore so I had to use my cell

32" Samsung HDTV with a 19" Vizio on top

My brand new Onkyo sub

And my two systems....

Can I add pics without using photobucket or the sorts?

Quote Originally Posted by oweb26 View Post
    Can I add pics without using photobucket or the sorts?
    Yeah... should be able to attach pictures and then when attaching, select "Include Inline" and it will include them in the post.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Yeah... should be able to attach pictures and then when attaching, select "Include Inline" and it will include them in the post.
    LOL i just used photobucket but thats good to know because I didnt know how to add it, once I hit upload pics.

I think I got it to work, I included both gaming setups, yes my systems are on top of my sub, My little stand broke and I havent been able to find another one...

Installing games to my HD has done wonders.

I had to stand on the couch to get it all, my TV is too damn big (57')

Quote Originally Posted by NatureBoy View Post
    I'm not sure which forum this should be in so feel free to move it if it's in the wrong place. My Wife and I hit a huge pothole in the road of life around this time last year. We had to pretty much sell everything we had and then some. Thankfully by God's grace, we were able to recover and are now starting to replace the things we had to sell.

The Geek Squad from Best Buy came Friday and hooked everything up for us. Here are some pics of everything, including my new desk. It's still a work in progress so excuse the wires.
    Congrats on getting back on your feet my man. That is tough. God Bless as your fam continues to get back.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by NatureBoy View Post

Spoiler: show

Black Wii.

I'm jealous.

this pic is kind of old, but it's mostly the same

I usually play my 360 games on my main PC monitor(the one behind the keyboard).

I don't know how you guys keep such massive game collections. Once I finish a game up and don't play it for a month or so, I eBay it.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    I don't know how you guys keep such massive game collections. Once I finish a game up and don't play it for a month or so, I eBay it.
    I had 80+ SNES games about 2-3 years ago and 30+ PSOne games until I finally sold them all.

now I wished I didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    I don't go one game at a time, that might be part of the reason why

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I don't go one game at a time, that might be part of the reason why
    I'm somewhat in the same boat. I'm trying to shuffle my time right now between about 15 different games just on the 360 and TRY to at least give them all semi-equal playing time. It's not working out so well, lol. So many incomplete games and so much an unachieved achievements and missing gamerscore.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    I'm somewhat in the same boat. I'm trying to shuffle my time right now between about 15 different games just on the 360 and TRY to at least give them all semi-equal playing time. It's not working out so well, lol. So many incomplete games and so much an unachieved achievements and missing gamerscore.
    I beat alot of my games but I dont go for 100% on my gamerscore, Im like IOU one I beat it, its going somewhere. I think I have only kept maybe 5 games since I have gotten my 360.

My place is a mess. Too embaressed to post. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nothingface View Post
    My place is a mess. Too embaressed to post. lol.
    Mine is nowhere near neat, mywife say the post and say you could have at least straighten up before you let the world see your man toys.