Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
Trust me. They know what it looks like. That's almost a bit insulting for you to think you're going to post a video and teach EA how the bubble screen should look.

The problem with getting it to look/work right is programming (in this case, very specifically, limitations). I have not been able to make any of the trips to the studio this year, so I don't know if there is any change with the bubble screen, but I wasn't given the impression (last year) that this was an easy fix (if it can be done at all). The issue has nothing to do with them not knowing what the play looks like.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
Believe me Steelerfan, it's not meant as an insult. When a company makes a claim - in this case - to have a certain play in their game, and that play is, in my experience, very broken, then I have to wonder what is the problem? Did they only look at one or two Bubble Screens? I don't know. So providing a video w/ multiple shots of that play would, I feel, have to help.

If the problem is programming and EA knows there is a limitation, then why put the play in the game at all? It's very frustrating when you run a very specific offense and yet that offense is rendered almost useless because certain staples of that offense are either not in the game or broken or - as Marlowe puts it - limited.

The demo last year had the play working correctly. I even posted about it. It may have been on OS or here, or both, I can't recall, but I did comment on them getting the play right. Then - the game came out and the play was back to where it was the year before; which was a broken mess.

So if it is programming, why did the demo work almost perfectly yet the final version had so many flaws???